9th anniversary of Diana's death.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Is the Daily Express still obsessed with her btw?

188573[/snapback]

100%!

Here's Rob W with his insightful information. He was the bloke in the white Fiat Uno tbh!

:unsure:

188606[/snapback]

I have NEVER driven a Fiat Uno in my life - I shall sue......................... if I'd had the Contract from Greek Phil it would have been an Iranain Hilman Hunter FFS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Mother Theresa die at around the same time with (comparatively) very little publicity. What did she ever do though?

188767[/snapback]

sponged off poor Indians IIRC

Didn't Mother Theresa die at around the same time with (comparatively) very little publicity. What did she ever do though?

188767[/snapback]

sponged off poor Indians IIRC

188854[/snapback]

Aye, she was in it for the money :unsure:

You couldn't have had the mother of the heir to the throne marrying a muslim.  Simple as that.

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

Q2 Which Muslim was she going to marry cos it sure wasn't Dodi?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

2) Illegitimate kids ahoy \o/

You couldn't have had the mother of the heir to the throne marrying a muslim.  Simple as that.

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

188890[/snapback]

Means nowt

So what nothing to do with royal family.

Would have got her off their back and ruined her popularity amongst royalist types anyway.

Guest Toplass-101

aye doesnt time fly!

I remember telling my Mam they had been killed, the conversation went...

Me: Dodi en Dianas dead

Mam: Who ?

ME: Dodi en Diana

Mam: :rolleyes: Ive never heard of him...

who does he play for ?

Me: :unsure:

Should have worn a seatbelt then. The one guy who did survived, didn't he?

Truly never has such a public figure been so selfless, travelling across the world to point at land mines and cuddle a baby. You would never see thoudands of aid workers doing that every day. Ever.

The way she really set herself apart was by giving her old clothes to charity. A truly groundbreaking move, which meant charities such as Oxfam no longer had to rely on stealing things from washing lines.

She was the people's Princess because she gave up her HRH, bought a 3 bed semi in Benton and starting working at the ministry.

My arse. Useless royal bastards, tbqfh. Shame she wasn't in a bus with the rest of them.

To quote Paul Heaton:

"If she was so against landmines then why didn't she visit the british factories where they're made - ah yes, no photogenic brown babies with missing limbs"

I hate beatification of the dead - she was a self-serving, manipulative, parasitical bitch.

I also think that Elton John should be hanged for crimes against music for Candle in the Wind.

An awful shame that two young lads lost their mother, but the way people latched onto it and tried to share in the outpouring of grief was pathetic tbh.  That silly bitch that wailed "DIANAAAAA!" when her coffin first came into site needs to have a very strong word with herself.

188417[/snapback]

She was then later seen releasing doves at the announcement of the Michael Jackson verdict.

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

188890[/snapback]

Means nowt

Would have got her off their back and ruined her popularity amongst royalist types anyway.

188926[/snapback]

Probably the most naive thing I have ever read. Kudos

Me Fatha used to work not far from the tunnel it happened in, so when I was in Paris once, he took me to see it. I'm not surprised she's deed, we nearly got laced off at least 3 Mercs, and we were just on the side of the road!

Paris is a nightmare when it comes to traffic. You only have to stand on the top of L'arc De Triomphe and look at the roundabout below to see how crazy them bastards are.

Accidents just like hers probably happen all the time, and not just in Paris. Sad at the time, yes, but it was time to move on 8 years ago. I dread to think what'll happen next year for the '10th anniversary' bash (nee pun intended).

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

188890[/snapback]

Means nowt

188926[/snapback]

189764[/snapback]

The royal family would have loved her to have an Asian baby. It would have driven her so far from the publics mind it was all they could have hoped for. I read some guy saying it woukld have been embarrasing to have an Asian in line for the throne. Newsflash. It wouldnt have been. I would be in line for the throne before it would have. The spencers had no claim to the throne whatsoever and it wouldn't have been a windsor. I once met in Germany a guy who was the crown prionce of sax coburg gotha nice guy made everyone call him Steffan. He would have had our throne before any offspring of Di and whoever.

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

188890[/snapback]

Means nowt

188926[/snapback]

189764[/snapback]

The royal family would have loved her to have an Asian baby. It would have driven her so far from the publics mind it was all they could have hoped for. I read some guy saying it woukld have been embarrasing to have an Asian in line for the throne. Newsflash. It wouldnt have been. I would be in line for the throne before it would have. The spencers had no claim to the throne whatsoever and it wouldn't have been a windsor. I once met in Germany a guy who was the crown prionce of sax coburg gotha nice guy made everyone call him Steffan. He would have had our throne before any offspring of Di and whoever.

189819[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Did you snap your fingers in front of your face when you typed that?

188770[/snapback]

Q1 Why?

188803[/snapback]

1) Serious?

188890[/snapback]

Means nowt

188926[/snapback]

189764[/snapback]

189819[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Did you snap your fingers in front of your face when you typed that?

189827[/snapback]

Yes and in my head said girlfriend.

Talk to the hand. :(

I remember it. I was listening to the radio in bed and had fallen to sleep and half woke up during the night and heard something about a car crash and fell back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, they were talking about it non stop on the radio. I was gutted........that they called our game with Liverpool off because of it. F*cks sake.

The whole thing annoyed me. It was just mass hysteria. People who didn't even know her wailing and bawling and the woman screaming her name at the funeral, and the people who lined the motorway when he coffin was taken to be buried. Unbelievable. I felt embarrassed by the way people acted.

It was sad. I was no great fan, but I didn't wish death on her, but the way people carried on.

I laughed the day after she died when someone told me the steering wheel joke though.

It never takes long for the dodgy jokes does it.

I felt embarrassed by the way people acted.

190612[/snapback]

She's since been upstaged by a whale tbf.

Good post btw.

Edited by ObaGol

To quote Paul Heaton:

"If she was so against landmines then why didn't she visit the british factories where they're made - ah yes, no photogenic brown babies with missing limbs"

I hate beatification of the dead - she was a self-serving, manipulative, parasitical bitch.

I also think that Elton John should be hanged for crimes against music for Candle in the Wind.

189244[/snapback]

:nufc: I liiike.

To quote Paul Heaton:

189244[/snapback]

:nufc: I liiike.

190623[/snapback]

<_<

How did they know Dodi had dandruff?

They found his head and shoulders in the glove compartment.

190816[/snapback]

Reminds me of another one:

Diana was on the radio the other day...

...and on the dashboard, and on the steering wheel. :nufc:

I felt embarrassed by the way people acted.

190612[/snapback]

She's since been upstaged by a whale tbf.

Good post btw.

190619[/snapback]

londonwhaletshirt.jpg

The whale will live on forever in our memories.

It truly was the large marine mammal of hearts.