Ballet?

bobbyshinton

Anyone go?

I go to the big ones, early this year three at the Royal, Russian state ballet.

I find it amazing.

Any of these :unsure:

earns a toe to toe in the Trent, at the next piss up :o

:rolleyes:

Edited by bobbyshinton

I've seen Coppelia and Sleeping Beauty in the past few months. I wasn't overly enamoured with SB as it was over-elaborate and dragged on for about an hour longer than was necessary, but Coppelia was beeyootiful :unsure:

Never been. Wor lass wants to go. I told her I'd buy tickets for her and her Mam to go if she wants.

188441[/snapback]

What they can do on stage is amazing. We once had to do ballet training (bad boys) could not get anywhere near what these effers were doing.

Plus the music the whole spectacle is......................had on what did you see G? :unsure:

I saw Edward scissor hands at the Theatre Royal this year, but it was more dance than ballet and wasn't that good. Never seen classical ballet and not that bothered about seeing it either tbh.

I do go the theatre though - a lot. Unfortunately all the major venues in Newcastle are shut for renovation though, although Northern Stage is on the verge of reopening after being shut for years, which is good.