whats the farthest you have walked home

bobbyshinton

after a night on the piss?

We once went to Seahouses on a trip, got nicked. Let out in the early hours, told by the law to get out of town. :unsure:

Started to walk home to wallsend, got a canny way down the road and a law car picked us up on the A1, took us to Alnwick and locked us up (just for the bed)

Used to do it regularly when I used to drink in the Doll / Parrot / Farmers. Get near the end of the night and decide taxi or Kebab. Kebab would always win and Id eat it walking home. Was when I lived in West Denton and later NBHall.

Me and my mate, got booted out of the oxegen music festival, no tent, and was pissin down. managed to scrape money to dublin, and then had to walk / hitch hike home to belfast. It was a long night. :unsure:

Used to run out of cash quite regularly when we were out on the piss in Newcastle and a group of us would walk (stagger) back to Rowlands Gill.

12 miles, used to take us between 3-4 hours :unsure:

Me and my mate, got booted out of the oxegen music festival, no tent, and was pissin down. managed to scrape money to dublin, and then had to walk / hitch hike home to belfast. It was a long night. :unsure:

188483[/snapback]

How did you get kicked out of oxegen? It's full of fucking knackers.

188483[/snapback]

188488[/snapback]

I'll have to look up what knackers are, but basically our tent got flooded, and I had wasted my money on plastic furniture and cider, so I didn't have enough to buy a new one. The security couldn't give a shite about our situation, so with nowhere to stay and the weather not yielding, we had to get a bus into dublin city centre.

At 1 am on sunday mornin, two scruffy lookin students, with 3 bags, stumbling through dublin city centre. Luckily we found a friendly cab driver, who basically took us a lot of the way. Had to walk loads after tho.

188483[/snapback]

188488[/snapback]

good for atmosphere though :o fuck I'm good :rolleyes:

good for atmosphere though ;)  fuck I'm good :o

188497[/snapback]

:unsure:

Renton: Even walking half way Dublin to Belfast would be a feat to behold. :rolleyes:

good for atmosphere though ;)  fuck I'm good :o

188497[/snapback]

:unsure:

Renton: Even walking half way Dublin to Belfast would be a feat to behold. :rolleyes:

188502[/snapback]

I guessed that. I once hitched back from Glastonbury to Liverpool though? Do I win?

13 miles when it was bloody -23º C :rolleyes:

188856[/snapback]

As soon as I saw your name in this thread I knew there would be a sub-zero temperature involved :unsure:

Ran (technically speaking it was walked) away from home when I was, oooh, 12-ish (?). Walked from Whitley to N'cassel, bought some food, then walked to Chester-le-Street where I was picked up by the polis!! Not sure of the total distance but maybe 20+ miles???

13 miles when it was bloody -23º C :o

188856[/snapback]

As soon as I saw your name in this thread I knew there would be a sub-zero temperature involved :unsure:

188860[/snapback]

Only did it once, but enough to stick with me. Went across town with wor lass, who ended up being 'that fucking bitch' by the end of the trip, so I had to walk home. ;)

:rolleyes:

Edited by Zathras

13 miles when it was bloody -23º C ;)

188856[/snapback]

188860[/snapback]

Only did it once, but enough to stick with me. Went across town with wor lass, who ended up being 'that fucking bitch' by the end of the trip, so I had to walk home. <_<

:rolleyes:

188872[/snapback]

The marriage was off then? :o