Milner's morale

East Stander

Taken from Villa Talk, the last sentence is immaterial but IF they are right about Milner then both fatso and the manager have some work to do.

"Well it's now looking unlikely that James Milner will be an Aston Villa player by the time the transfer window shuts.

SSN earlier reported that Milner had travelled down for talks with club officials with a view to signing him permanently.

It now looks like Newcastle got cold feet on the deal or other circumstances effected the deal. Newcastle then decided to recall James back to Newcastle, only for Milner to continue to stay at Villa's training ground for a further 3 hours.

It now seems during this time Milner agreed terms and passed a medical during this time, as well as spent an amount of time on the phone to Newcastle officials pleading for them to complete the deal.

Milner later left the training ground looking furious and was said to be 'disappointed' with the out come of the situation.

O'Neill added that Milner was seen as a key target in the rebuilding of the squad and that it looked increasingly likely no further deals would be done unless Milner's deal was complete.

All i can say is thanks a lot Newcastle, you've shown yourselves to be incompetant and i can only personally wish a long hard struggle of a season upon you, especially for the way you've treated Milner and our club Aston Villa during this Saga."

Well anything that pisses off Villa is good in my book however Milner doesnt deserve to be treat that way.

I misread the title of this and thought it was Milners Moral.

"Man cannot drive 250 miles for a chat and coffee then drive back again without regular rest breaks"

I actually feel sorry for the lad. It was obvious he wanted to stay at villa last season but he swallowed him feelings and came back to give it 100percent. Then we get his hopes up, send to Birmingham and then totally fuck him around.

We've treated him very fucking shabbily, it has to be said. As I've said elsewhere I'd be giving O'Neill a ring if I was him and saying "If I put a transfer request in in January will you come in for me?" and just fuck us off entirely.

We've treated him very fucking shabbily, it has to be said.  As I've said elsewhere I'd be giving O'Neill a ring if I was him and saying "If I put a transfer request in in January will you come in me?" and just fuck us off entirely.

189251[/snapback]

Im not sure Oneill wants him that much like :unsure:

We've treated him very fucking shabbily, it has to be said.  As I've said elsewhere I'd be giving O'Neill a ring if I was him and saying "If I put a transfer request in in January will you come in for me?" and just fuck us off entirely.

189251[/snapback]

If i was him thats exactly what i'd do tbh

He's like one of the Y.T.'ers that gets sent for the 'long stand'.

Give it a few hours and tell the daft shite to screw his head on.

Bit harsh to do it to a pro footballer in the glare of media attention though.

He's like one of the Y.T.'ers that gets sent for the 'long stand'.

Give it a few hours and tell the daft shite to screw his head on.

Bit harsh to do it to a pro footballer in the glare of media attention though.

189259[/snapback]

:unsure: The big weight.

Can't do our reputation with the other clubs in the Premiership any good tbh. Who's gonna want to do business with someone who fucks you around like we have Villa (and Milner)??

I can't wait to hear Fred and Glenn's explanation for this whole sorry episode. Hope to fuck they gutter press don't disappoint and harrass the bastards 'til they squeal! :unsure:

Can't do our reputation with the other clubs in the Premiership any good tbh. Who's gonna want to do business with someone who fucks you around like we have Villa (and Milner)??

I can't wait to hear Fred and Glenn's explanation for this whole sorry episode. Hope to fuck they gutter press don't disappoint and harrass the bastards 'til they squeal! :unsure:

189270[/snapback]

Can just imagine the fat twat on the blower to Anal, both pillocks trying to put the club spin on this disgusting treatment of the lad.

I really couldn't give a fuck that we've messed Villa around tbh. I'm glad the Villa fans are up in arms about it. The only one I'm arsed about is Milner and the damage we've done to our relationship with him, given that he's now with us til at least New Year.

189270[/snapback]

Can just imagine the fat twat on the blower to Anal, both pillocks trying to put the club spin on this disgusting treatment of the lad.

189274[/snapback]

It's my understanding that when Mr. Shepherd dropped James off at Central Station, he hugged the Chairman's legs and wouldn't let him go, begging him not to send him back to the Midlands.

I really couldn't give a fuck that we've messed Villa around tbh.  I'm glad the Villa fans are up in arms about it.  The only one I'm arsed about is Milner and the damage we've done to our relationship with him, given that he's now with us til at least New Year.

189275[/snapback]

It's not the fact that we've messed Villa around which has fucked me off, it's the fact that we've managed to damage our, already fragile, reputation even further...

The other clubs in the league must be pointing and laughing tbh

Seems a lifetime ago we were stood in that bar at the Central Station laughing at the Villa players and their 'statement'.... :unsure: