We've Signed....

Gemmill

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I can't stop laughing at this i feel sorry for you :lol:  when i was watchng sky sports news i thought they were going to say Nugents name but no Sibierski popped up and i did laugh  B)

189534[/snapback]

There's still over an hour left. If we can sign Sibierski at such short notice... ;)

189538[/snapback]

One of Glenn's 'planned purchases' who we were in Pole Position to sign I don't doubt! :rolleyes:

:lol: I can't stop laughing at this i feel sorry for you B)  when i was watchng sky sports news i thought they were going to say Nugents name but no Sibierski popped up and i did laugh  ;)

189534[/snapback]

There's still over an hour left. If we can sign Sibierski at such short notice... <_<

189538[/snapback]

One of Glenn's 'planned purchases' who we were in Pole Position to sign I don't doubt! :(

189539[/snapback]

Agreed! :rolleyes: Well he's a premiership player who didn't get his game etc (sounded an alright plan after we signed Duff)...

It sure got me thinking, first of all he has made 55 premiership starts for the club and I don't think anyone is entirely sure of his best position. When he is in midfield he gives the ball away alot, when he is played as a striker he can't finish, he couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat. I suppose his best position is playing behind a striker but for City to play him there that would mean changing the whole system at the moment, he is hardly a player to build a team around. I don't even want to think about his appearances on the left flank. He is the best header of the ball ever to play for City isn't he? Rubbish.

I'm speechless right now and I'm really tired from it all. I feel sorry for the likes of Scott Parker, Given, Duff, Zoggy and even Shola, players who are ready and willing to give it there best in black 'n' white for the club & supporters and this is how there manager and chairman contribute towards strengthening our team at a club as big as we are. What a fucking joke!

I'm speechless right now and I'm really tired from it all. I feel sorry for the likes of Scott Parker, Given, Duff, Zoggy and even Shola, players who are ready and willing to give it there best in black 'n' white for the club & supporters and this is how there manager and chairman contribute towards strengthening our team at a club as big as we are. What a fucking joke!

189552[/snapback]

Do me a favour mate - do that thing you always do when you select your team. I want to see where Sibierski fits in.

189552[/snapback]

Do me a favour mate - do that thing you always do when you select your team. I want to see where Sibierski fits in.

189553[/snapback]

Boah, this will be difficult to fit the seats in the stands in his graph.

189552[/snapback]

189553[/snapback]

Would you like to elaborate on that mate?

189552[/snapback]

189553[/snapback]

189562[/snapback]

You're a fan of the ...

Given

Taylor -- Bramble--

etc

things aren't you? I want to see where Sibierski fits in :rolleyes:

189552[/snapback]

189553[/snapback]

189562[/snapback]

You're a fan of the ...

Given

Taylor -- Bramble--

etc

189565[/snapback]

I wouldn't play etc up front on his own like...

189552[/snapback]

189553[/snapback]

189562[/snapback]

You're a fan of the ...

Given

Taylor -- Bramble--

etc

189565[/snapback]

How do you figure that I'm a fan of Bramble and Taylor?