We've Signed....

Gemmill

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most fucking galling thing about the Sibierski signing is that it's so obviously been a last minute ring-around of a few agents to basically ask if "Anyone's going spare?". We don't need Antoine Sibierski, but the club have just decided to waste a few hundred thousand pounds in a transfer fee, and probably the best part of half a million quid in wages just so that they had signed SOMEBODY on the last day of the window.

Seriously, we would have been better off signing nobody and keeping the cash. I'm fucking disgusted with Shepherd AND Roeder - sorry but they both take responsibility for this one. Roeder doesn't get off scot-free.

I switched off for the last hous last night. I gave myself false hope that we would have brought at least one other in. got up this morning, turned on sky sports and all I keep hearing about is the suprise move we made for the city midfielder.

Get in. :rolleyes: Top 6 must be crapping themselves about us now...

When the news broke my first thought was that he was a defender - I thought he was a right back - my mistake - anothing fucking "attacking" midfielder.

I agree with Gemmill - 2 guilty men have written off our season.

Went to bed as I could not stand the suspense and woke up to this shit !!! It's going to be a tough day in the office today with the Paddy Power bastards taking the piss..... :rolleyes:

189779[/snapback]

Just point out that as disappointed as we all are with Sibierski, he would walk into their starting 11. I honestly am SO not worried about having the piss taken by any mackems at the minute.

I was watching a film when manc-mag texted me about this last night. I hadn't had SSN on for a while as I'd assumed we weren't signing anyone else. I couldn't believe it wasn't a wind-up. I still can't. :rolleyes:

Man Citeh fan took over my last contract when I left. Here's his first comment to me this morning:

Mark says:

wtf u signed sibierski for??

Mark says:

at least rossi looks a decent prospect, we played sib out of position a lot in fairness to him, but we've been hoping to get rid for ages, i thought he'd go to a reading or someone.

I was watching a film when manc-mag texted me about this last night. I hadn't had SSN on for a while as I'd assumed we weren't signing anyone else. I couldn't believe it wasn't a wind-up. I still can't. :rolleyes:

189899[/snapback]

Not even manc-mag could come up with a piss-take that random.

189899[/snapback]

Not even manc-mag could come up with a piss-take that random.

189926[/snapback]

That's what worried me really. That sort of wind-up isn't really his style either. I still had to see it with my own eyes to believe it. I even checked this morning to make sure it wasn't all a bad dream.