Gemmill

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City fan on NO:

'I'll give you a clue: He's shite.

And no, he can't head a ball. Scored one headed goal that I can remember (Spectacular long range one to be fair). Also as slow as a 3 legged donkey running backwards in quicksand. Good pro to be fair, always worked hard and never complained about being played all over the place - or dropped - as he has been, completely, for every game this season. There will be much rejoicing in this part of the world if this is true.

Sorry, but I burst out laughing when I read this.'

189361[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

189365[/snapback]

We've obviously decided that we needed something to take attention away from the embarassment of the Milner situation and this will do that!

Maybe Shepherd found the list left over from Souness, under a pile of takeaway menus at the bottom of a drawer and thought this must be what Roeder wants in.

Either that or it's a recreation of Lou and Andy in the shop.

189372[/snapback]

I have a feeling this transfer window is the beginning and ending of Roeder.

I cannot think of one possible reason why this move was made. We keep milner, Butt is still here? He said himself that he wanted one or two forwards and a couple for the back.

Where the hell did this come from?

If people were saying the FA might look at the west ham deal, I reckon this one will be next to it :rolleyes:

Duff £5M

Sibiwhoski £?

Right.

Has N-O gone into meltdown yet? I daren't look!

189351[/snapback]

We're holding up, just having a good laugh. :rolleyes:

189355[/snapback]

Who fancies a bet on the size of the sibierski thread by midnight. 60 pages of shite by the end of the window if nowt else happens.

Odd piece of business like. We look fuckin ridiculous now.