We've Signed....

Gemmill

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy about this signing, a player we've needed for ages. Can fill in anyway across the centre of midfield, which to be fair is the only position we're weak.

Also brings a lot of pace to the team, which you need in the Premiership these days.

I'll remember this day like I remember the Shearer signing tbh

189408[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Slower than a 3 legged donkey running backwards in quicksand

189416[/snapback]

He was availible for free on 08/08/06

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hl...&clid=11&cpid=8

Antoine Sibierski

Skysports.com can reveal Everton are lining up a move for Manchester City ace Antoine Sibierski.

Sibierski is available on a free transfer after dropping down the pecking order at City, following the arrival of several new faces at Eastlands this summer.

The news has alerted several clubs with the 32-year-old's free transfer status and his versatility making him an attractive proposition for any interested parties.

Everton are leading the chase for the skilful Frenchman and are hoping to lure him to Goodison Park.

Toffees boss David Moyes is a big admirer of Sibierski and tried to buy the player before he moved to Manchester City.

Sibierski came to the fore in France with Lens and Nantes, scoring a number of goals at Le Championnat level, and has shown his versatility in England by playing in several positions.

The signing of Sibierski would provide Moyes with a lot of options as he could play him anywhere across midfield, as well as providing cover for Andy Johnson and James Beattie in attack.

The player’s agent Willie McKay revealed Moyes is a fan of Sibierski and is keen to push through a deal for the Frenchman.

"I have spoken to David Moyes and he is great admirer of Antoine," McKay told skysports.com.

"He is hoping something can be done to bring Antoine to Goodison Park."

Hold up......its just a loan deal according to .com

189385[/snapback]

Who gives a flying fuck if its a loan deal or permanent, its a total joke, were loaning off teams that are tipped for relagation, i said weeks ago that Roeder was a lying bastard, hes just fat boys bitch, some fans thought he would be okay due to our good late run in, every team perks up when a manager is replaced. This prick was chosen by fatso because he knew he would have him where he wanted him. This has totally took the piss out of fee paying fans, even my 9 year old son knows we dont need a fucking mid fielder. Sheperd has just brought money into the club, my guess is he is about to sell up, hes been very quiet lately. I'm taking tomorrow off work, i cant face the ridicule.

The player’s agent Willie McKay revealed Moyes is a fan of Sibierski and is keen to push through a deal for the Frenchman.

"I have spoken to David Moyes and he is great admirer of Antoine," McKay told skysports.com.

189426[/snapback]

Surprise, surprise.

Fuck sake, I never thought I would see the day in which Sunderland signed a better striker than us, I would rather have had Dwight Yorke tbh...

189436[/snapback]

I never thought i'd see the day when west ham bought a better strikers than us!

Strange times......

Fucking Willie McKay again!

189432[/snapback]

Really?

It's getting silly.

189437[/snapback]

Aye:

I'd love to kick the shit out of this fella, how much crap does he bring? Boumsong and Faye come straight to mind among many, many others.

Fuck sake, I never thought I would see the day in which Sunderland signed a better striker than us, I would rather have had Dwight Yorke tbh...

189436[/snapback]

He's not a striker.

Anyone think Fred thought he was signing ketsbaia?

ketsbaia.gif

189436[/snapback]

He's not a striker.

Anyone think Fred thought he was signing ketsbaia?

ketsbaia.gif

189446[/snapback]

Yeah i thought about Kets when we signed Sibski