WARNING!!!!!!

Radgina

to all Toontasticers....today is a day of mourning for our signings debacle. After 6 hours at work getting the piss took out of the Toon I will be finishing early and going on a bit of a bender :rolleyes: I am apologising in anticipation of my drunken rantings later today ( or early the mora)... :(

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101
to all Toontasticers....today is a day of mourning for our signings debacle. After 6 hours at work getting the piss took out of the Toon I will be finishing early and going on a bit of a bender :lol:  I am apologising in anticipation of my drunken rantings later today ( or early the mora)... B)

189780[/snapback]

"DITTO"

I am also taking a flyer, and going on a bender this merry eve :rolleyes:

have a good n Ragi :(

Even though the window has closed, it's a done deal, all over bar the shouting, the captains & the kings have departed, do you still keep looking and hoping we got someone after all on the midnight hour??

I do, but then I'm used to playing with 51 cards. :rolleyes:

Even though the window has closed, it's a done deal, all over bar the shouting, the captains & the kings have departed, do you still keep looking  and hoping we got someone after all on the midnight hour??

189825[/snapback]

I think you're playing with one card there Noelie. :(

to all Toontasticers....today is a day of mourning for our signings debacle. After 6 hours at work getting the piss took out of the Toon I will be finishing early and going on a bit of a bender :(  I am apologising in anticipation of my drunken rantings later today ( or early the mora)... :lol:

189780[/snapback]

Well i for one cant wait :rolleyes:

Even though the window has closed, it's a done deal, all over bar the shouting, the captains & the kings have departed, do you still keep looking  and hoping we got someone after all on the midnight hour??

189825[/snapback]

I think you're playing with one card there Noelie. :lol:

189828[/snapback]

One is easy to play with, no confusion, but when it's 51 you're not playing with a full deck :(

"I was so pissed last night..etc."

Really? How interesting :nufc:

190187[/snapback]

nerd.... <_<:(

190549[/snapback]

Aye, banging on about drinking is the epitome of cool. Especially at your age ;)

190187[/snapback]

190549[/snapback]

Just ignore him mon cher.

And don't bother yourself with the boy Brock. He's young and far too inexperienced for a woman with your needs. He would just be fiddling about making you all frustrated before shooting his load over your belly before you are even warmed up, let alone on the road to pleasuredome ;)

My number is.....

Aye, banging on about drinking is the epitome of cool. Especially at your age  <_<

190556[/snapback]

So cruisin' for a hexin'.

190561[/snapback]

:nufc: Look out for a red car or similar. Wotteva

190187[/snapback]

190549[/snapback]

Aye, banging on about drinking is the epitome of cool. Especially at your age ;)

190556[/snapback]

Fuck off, J69

190187[/snapback]

190549[/snapback]

190556[/snapback]

Fuck off, J69

190575[/snapback]

Competition for Brock eh?

Really? How interesting <_<

190187[/snapback]

nerd.... :(;)

190549[/snapback]

190556[/snapback]

Fuck off, J69

190575[/snapback]

Competition for Brock eh?

190583[/snapback]

If she's intrested in a man with real facial hair then I might have to oblige :nufc:

I do, but then I'm used to playing with 51 cards. :nufc:

189825[/snapback]

:( me too. Sat in my office this morning with 5live on and heard something about late transfer news now confirmed....i held my breath! It was Boro/Huth <_<

190187[/snapback]

190549[/snapback]

190556[/snapback]

fyi I was not "banging on" about drinking ffs....I was just warning people of a possible impending " oh fuck what is the loony bitch posting now" scenario !!!

Now go away and play with the buses please... ;)

And TL, have a good one :angry:

190187[/snapback]

190549[/snapback]

190556[/snapback]

fyi I was not "banging on" about drinking ffs....I was just warning people of a possible impending " oh fuck what is the loony bitch posting now" scenario !!!

Now go away and play with the buses please... ;)

And TL, have a good one :angry:

190687[/snapback]

"You don't have to crazy to work here but it helps" tbh.