Rant

Kevin Carr's Gloves

This club which I love is great.

The f*cking c*nty f*ckwits in charge of it I f*cking detest with a passion. Antoine f*cking sibierski is a c*nt and can f*ck off the useless piece of sh*t. Freddy Shepherd can die of a f*cking heart attack Roeder can p*ss off and be a complete waste of space f*cking yes man at some other f*cking club and the sooner the f*ck Halls p*ss off into the sunset and get done for tax evasion the better. C*nts the lot of them.

I don't think you can blame Sibierski for coming. If you were sitting on the bench at City and suddenly the "5th best team in England" came in for you you'd be off like a shot.

As for your other sentiments I'm in complete agreement.

This club which I love is great.

The f*cking c*nty f*ckwits in charge of it I f*cking detest with a passion. Antoine f*cking sibierski is a c*nt and can f*ck off the useless piece of sh*t. Freddy Shepherd can die of a f*cking heart attack Roeder can p*ss off and be a complete waste of space f*cking yes man at some other f*cking club and the sooner the f*ck Halls p*ss off into the sunset and get done for tax evasion the better. C*nts the lot of them.

189793[/snapback]

Is the 'u' key on your keyboard broken mister :rolleyes:

It just infuriates me that we keep our side of the bargain - buy our season tickets, sign up for the direct debits for cup games and all that malarkey, while they feed us lines about 5 or 6 players coming in. Then they totally let us down.

Knowing what we know now, it was completely irresponsible to pay £10m for Martins with a week of the window left when we KNEW that that left us in a sell-before-you-buy position with one week to negotiate deals out and in. Yes, I was happy with the signing at the time but that's because I was being fed lies about 3 more players coming in. We didn't even have enough money for ONE more quality player, never mind 3. Arseholes.

08:50, Ive been at work 50min and have already had two customers ring me with the sole reason of taking the piss. Both scousers, one red one blue.

I also feel let down. Players we were in pole position to sign, 4-5 players he hoped to bring in. The whole thing to me smacks of being nieve.

The manager that Fat Fred 'scoured the earth' for has clearly scoured the earth for transfers tbh. :rolleyes:

The way I see it is we've got a manager with very little nouse/expertise in the transfer market and a chairman who gets his kicks by looking like the big man and promising big name signings. Probably put pressure on Rodent to talk up the transfer targets cos it's 'what the public like'.

I wish we had a game tomorrow tbh. People's pissed-off levels might have subsided by the time the Fulham game comes round. If we go behind or lose that game though, it'll all be stirred up again.

If we go on a bad run now we could be back to the Shepherd Out chants outside the ground that were around at the end of Souness's reign. If so, I hope he takes heed and cocks off.

Maybe its me but in the past our beloved CHairman has taken the lead in just about every transfer - here I think he told Roeder

"see what YOu can do lad - that'll larn them"

Anal's column in the Chronicle should be very interesting today. Personally, I was disgusted at the one he wrote yesterday, probably the biggest bit of PR spin I've ever seen so far, dressing the Rossi signing up as some sort of major coup and ignoring the fact we were going to bring fuck all in. Something has to be done about him like, he's on the NUFC payroll (officially, writes for the match programme) and it's really becoming tedious. The only time he's ever attacked the club is when Souness was in charge, and that was only because Souness was sick of the little shit and started ignoring him...the only good thing Souness did at the club imo.

We need some sort of campaign to get this tawt out now like, all I'm asking for is a bit of news and not his fucking opinion. Yes, I expect local news reporters to be biased, but it's turning into an embarrasment now. Anal out!

I agree about Oliver. The thing that pisses me off is that all he's done all summer is use his back pages to rubbish rumours that the nationals has printed. "I can tell you that stories linking us with Sol Campbell are rubbish". Do you think that's your job, Oliver? How about you leave it up to us to decide what rumours to believe in the nationals while you work on telling us what IS going to happen at NUFC.

Seriously, does that wanker think that all people want to read is him smugly rubbishing stories they've already disregarded themselves? I would write into the Chronicle about him if I didn't think the letter would be up on the notice board for everyone to laugh at, while the revered one goes on writing his shit.