Bridge

adios

Chelsea had hoped to offload Wayne Bridge, 25, to Newcastle.

But the move collapsed when Newcastle insisted he join initially on loan until Christmas with a view to a permanent deal in January.  Source...

eh?

Chelsea had hoped to offload Wayne Bridge, 25, to Newcastle.

But the move collapsed when Newcastle insisted he join initially on loan until Christmas with a view to a permanent deal in January.  Source...

eh?

189990[/snapback]

If true, that's even more of a joke.

What a load of fucking shit the people who run this club truly are....

Milner was as good as sold and we recalled him. Then we didn't have enough cash to buy Bridge hoping that we'd force Chelsea into a loan deal.

Bunch of fucking toss!

As I said last night, the one deal we had still going last night fell through. Had no idea it was Bridge though.

We're still after him in January.

EDIT: Means we have no money though. Why didn't we let Milner go?

189995[/snapback]

Aye, Milner for Bridge would have done me.

My main worry having seen him play this season, was that Chelsea wouldn't be daft enough to let him go. Oh, what a deluded fool I've been.

Edited by ObaGol

Holding out all transfer window for Bridge. He finally becomes available at about quarter to midnight last night.

"Yes! Freddy, Cole's signed for Chelsea. We can have Bridge. Get the money ready."

"What money?"

"Haha. Very funny. The money for Bridge."

"The money for Bridge that we spent on Martins last week?"

"Yeah that money. WHAT??? OH NO WHAT'VE I DONE????"

Incompetent retards. I tell you what, the Laurel and Hardy description is not far off.

As it is the S*n I take it with a pinch of salt. But I think it is obvious our hopes  clinched on Bridge. I can see him going to Spurs, Villa or another team in the next transfer window...

190031[/snapback]

Probably as reliable as any source in the UK for transfer news.

It's exactly the sort of thing I can imagine happening. Shepherd telling Roeder he'll do the talking and winking to Roeder before going "How about we take him on loan til January?", followed by Kenyon replying with "How about you fuck off, fat boy?", followed by the line going dead and Roeder staring blankly as the smug smile dissolves on Shepherd's face. The clock strikes midnight. Curtain falls.

Shepherd said it himself at Duff's press conference. Chelsea did us a huge favour and we owe them.

But oh no, fat-man's no content, he's gone back asking for even more favours!

Jesus what a fucking retard!

Shepherd said it himself at Duff's press conference. Chelsea did us a huge favour and we owe them.

190052[/snapback]

Chelsea did us a favour on Duff

Man United did us a favour on Rossi

Martins demanded a transfer from Inter

Sibierski is shit

Makes you wonder how hard we actually had to work in this transfer window.

190052[/snapback]

Sibierski is shit

190056[/snapback]

They'll be scanning Roeder's airmiles account and putting it up on .cock by the end of the day. Look! He got on planes and EVERYTHING! And clocked up a ton of airmiles. And then bought ONE player that would actually require a plane journey to see.

190052[/snapback]

Sibierski is shit

190056[/snapback]

They'll be scanning Roeder's airmiles account and putting it up on .cock by the end of the day. Look! He got on planes and EVERYTHING! And clocked up a ton of airmiles. And then bought ONE player that would actually require a plane journey to see.

190057[/snapback]

Most of them airmiles probably came free with Sibierski tbh seeing as Man City were so desperate to sell him!

190052[/snapback]

Sibierski is shit

190056[/snapback]

190057[/snapback]

Well, 90% of the air miles were used to stalk Kuijt.

Apparently Mourinho is livid that Kenyon allowed Gallas to go to Arsenal as part of the Cole deal against his wishes...

Fuck me, if he think's that's boardroom meddling there's no wonder he turned down the opportunity to become SBR's no.2 here! :rolleyes:

Apparently Mourinho is livid that Kenyon allowed Gallas to go to Arsenal as part of the Cole deal against his wishes...

Fuck me, if he think's that's boardroom meddling there's no wonder he turned down the opportunity to become SBR's no.2 here! :rolleyes:

190086[/snapback]

Canny petty from Mourinho I reckon - he only wanted to keep Gallas to make him rot in the reserves. Kenyon did the right thing - nothing to be gained from Chelsea's POV by doing that to Gallas, so Kenyon acted in the best interests of the club and got the player off the payroll.