The Official Positive Outlook Thread

curry stained pilchard

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

lol i thought you were going to show me some actuall positives..

''Pass me the paracetamol, no both boxes - and maybe that bottle of vodka too...''

Goodbye cruel football club

Duff was a great signing.

N'Zogbia's the most exciting young player we've had at the club for years.

Our midfield looks pretty amazing.

Ameobi's been on great form recently and this will continue without Shearer playing alongside him. Martins will be good.

We have one of the best keepers in the league.

Taylor's going to show why he was England's U19 captain at 16 with some amazing performances. These will help Bramble play up to the level we know he can.

That's if World Cup scoring hero Moore doesn't keep either of them out of the team.

We can sign Bridge in January.

We are the third best (probably 5th) supported club in the country. Our chairman spends more money on players than all but 2 in the country. Our manager isn't Graeme Souness. We are not Sunderland.

Michael Owen will be back this time next year. Kieron Dyer might be too.

Ameobi's been on great form recently and this will continue without Shearer playing alongside him.  Martins will be good.

Taylor's going to show why he was England's U19 captain at 16 with some amazing performances.  These will help Bramble play up to the level we know he can.

That's if World Cup scoring hero Moore doesn't keep either of them out of the team.

190137[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Ameobi's been on great form recently and this will continue without Shearer playing alongside him.  Martins will be good.

Taylor's going to show why he was England's U19 captain at 16 with some amazing performances.  These will help Bramble play up to the level we know he can.

190137[/snapback]

Damn he's good :rolleyes:

Martins is one of the hottest young (before you say it....the age joke is old so don't even both) striker prospects in the world. Hows that for positive outlook! We hear all the time that defenders fear PACE the most...we have pace in abundance now...with martins, duff and zoggy....

Who knows.....him and ameobi COULD be a great partnership...we just don't know.....positive....outlook....

If we put all of the nonsense aside from those with personal tirades against some players - and they tend to be on NO an that one that gets 12 posts a week from 3 member....

We do have the basis of a decent side (but not squad)

Given, Bramble (with brain engaged), Parker, Emre, Butt, Zog, Duff, Solano, Dyer, Martins (hopefully), and on current form Ameobi are decent players

The untried: Rossi

Beyond them we have the overrated: Taylor and Milner who look adequate. Taylor is someone the fans want to do well without having really done anything in my view.

After that we have the cant be arsed: Luque

Then the general dross and long term sick.

On that basis it will be a bloody hard year.

Speaking of Ameobi, any news on how serious his injuries are?

190379[/snapback]

Out for nearly 2 months.

190381[/snapback]

Seriously? I completely missed that! We're fucked then, I can't see Martins adapting quickly by playing up front or his own or alongside another midget.