• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calimag's a fucking tit tbh

190574[/snapback]

Never been to a game either. <_< Probably

190578[/snapback]

That was effectively my point....

We're shite because we apparently 'weren't there' while he sits on his arse over on the other side of the pond! :nufc:

190574[/snapback]

Never been to a game either. :( Probably

190578[/snapback]

We're shite because we apparently 'weren't there' while he sits on his arse over on the other side of the pond! :nufc:

190590[/snapback]

I think his point was we've experienced worse times. He's a sanctimonious cunt regardless. I'd tell him to his face too. If he ever went to match <_<

I left after Mr Whippy put in the second one on point 1, which makes my soopafan status pretty much in tatters.

190595[/snapback]

I did too but then having seen a fan lobbed into the East Stand paddock by the old bill with half his face hanging off, I didn't really want to watch any more tbh

190574[/snapback]

Never been to a game either. ;) Probably

190578[/snapback]

190590[/snapback]

I think his point was we've experienced worse times. He's a sanctimonious cunt regardless. I'd tell him to his face too. If he ever went to match :(

190596[/snapback]

We'd surely never let the tosser out of quarantine? <_<

I left after Mr Whippy put in the second one on point 1, which makes my soopafan status pretty much in tatters.

190595[/snapback]

I did too but then having seen a fan lobbed into the East Stand paddock by the old bill with half his face hanging off, I didn't really want to watch any more tbh

190599[/snapback]

You could smell the trouble that night, I was well up for it, but my faffa thought a 10 year old midget wasn't really going to do much damage, except to myself.

When I read that I assumed he was an expat? The where were you when we were shit argument, certainly a first from someone who's never been in the first place... :nufc:

When I read that I assumed he was an expat?  The where were you when we were shit argument, certainly a first from someone who's never been in the first place... :nufc:

190606[/snapback]

To be fair to him, I think he's an exile.

190595[/snapback]

190599[/snapback]

You could smell the trouble that night, I was well up for it, but my faffa thought a 10 year old midget wasn't really going to do much damage, except to myself.

190605[/snapback]

I was about 20 and it was the first time I left of my own volition early. It was a wise move too. I had left- weirdly enough from the same part of the ground where I have only ever stood 3 times - whilst seeing Chester beating us when me fatha dragged me out of the crowd for my first use of the C word there

When I read that I assumed he was an expat?  The where were you when we were shit argument, certainly a first from someone who's never been in the first place... :nufc:

190606[/snapback]

190607[/snapback]

Still talks like he goes to games when he blatantly doesnt.

Still talks like he goes to games when he blatantly doesnt.

190627[/snapback]

If he went, for example, for 20 years and that emigrated, I think he'd probably have as much right to talk like that as anyone.

190606[/snapback]

190607[/snapback]

Nope. He's a yank. He used to be alright a while ago, but I can't abide being told to get a grip by someone who doesn't have to fork out money for tickets to have the piss taken out of them. If I supported an American football team from afar, I would never have the brass neck to turn up on their forum and tell the match-going fans to get a grip and some perspective. Cheeky twat.

Nope.  He's a yank.  He used to be alright a while ago, but I can't abide being told to get a grip by someone who doesn't have to fork out money for tickets to have the piss taken out of them.  If I supported an American football team from afar, I would never have the brass neck to turn up on their forum and tell the match-going fans to get a grip and some perspective.  Cheeky twat.

190638[/snapback]

Get a grip, you miserable ginger cunt! :nufc:

190595[/snapback]

190599[/snapback]

190605[/snapback]

I was about 20 and it was the first time I left of my own volition early. It was a wise move too. I had left- weirdly enough from the same part of the ground where I have only ever stood 3 times - whilst seeing Chester beating us when me fatha dragged me out of the crowd for my first use of the C word there

190621[/snapback]

First time i ever left a match early as my dad decided it best after the second goal went in to make an early exit to avoid trouble.

My dad never took me home for use (often repeated) of the c-word though :nufc:

190606[/snapback]

190607[/snapback]

Nope. He's a yank. He used to be alright a while ago, but I can't abide being told to get a grip by someone who doesn't have to fork out money for tickets to have the piss taken out of them. If I supported an American football team from afar, I would never have the brass neck to turn up on their forum and tell the match-going fans to get a grip and some perspective. Cheeky twat.

190638[/snapback]

Almost as bad as someone from Pakistan, living in Pakistan, not watching the matches because he's asleep, writing the match reports for N-O <_<

When I read that I assumed he was an expat?  The where were you when we were shit argument, certainly a first from someone who's never been in the first place... <_<

190606[/snapback]

190607[/snapback]

190638[/snapback]

Almost as bad as someone from Pakistan, living in Pakistan, not watching the matches because he's asleep, writing the match reports for N-O :(

190924[/snapback]

I always like the player ratings they give off the radio. :nufc:

post a picture Gemmill and we can run a poll on the level of ginganess

190937[/snapback]

Double-oh-Renton was working on it; missing, presumed dead.

Edited by ObaGol

Our current injury list (courtesy of physioroom.com)

C Babayaro Bernard        no return date   

O Martins dead leg          9th Sep 06/9th Sep 96 

S Ameobi hamstring & hip no return date   

M Owen ACL                  no return date   

K Dyer hamstring          12th Nev 06

190455[/snapback]

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

C Babayaro Bernard         no return date   

M Owen ACL                   no return date   

190455[/snapback]

190957[/snapback]

Babayaro has been Bernarded :nufc:<_<:( Shit! The FA will have to look into that!

C Babayaro Bernard         no return date   

M Owen ACL                   no return date   

190455[/snapback]

190957[/snapback]

Babayaro has been Bernarded :blink::blush::) Shit! The FA will have to look into that!

190971[/snapback]

:blink: