• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deja-vu re Solano?

190198[/snapback]

he's 26 Sima, man!

190201[/snapback]

Doesn't really matter, Only sentimentality and contempt for Babayaro has made people think Bernard was any good, when in fact he was completely hopeless and nowhere near as good as Babayaro

Deja-vu re Solano?

190198[/snapback]

he's 26 Sima, man!

190201[/snapback]

He's also fucking shit, which he was towards the end of his time with us.

Solano has always had class.

190206[/snapback]

Key word being 'had' there?

Re Bernard: Still remember some clowns over on NO "BEST LEFT BACK IN THE COUNTRY IMO"

.....cretins.

Edited by Sima

Dear Lord no.

190204[/snapback]

He's better than Babayaro and at 26 I see no reason why he can't recapture that form again.

Better than knowt...!

190210[/snapback]

No, he's not.

So good Rangers and Southampton wanted shot. That not tell you anything?

Deja-vu re Solano?

190198[/snapback]

he's 26 Sima, man!

190201[/snapback]

190206[/snapback]

Is he fuck! His attitude is shit! I would take a guess and think he wouldn't be looking to make that mistake again...!

Deja-vu re Solano?

190198[/snapback]

he's 26 Sima, man!

190201[/snapback]

190206[/snapback]

Is he fuck! His attitude is shit! I would take a guess and think he wouldn't be looking to make that mistake again...!

190221[/snapback]

Can I ask a serious question please? Did you ever see him play for Southampton or Rangers? Do you know why neither wanted to keep him on?

Deja-vu re Solano?

190198[/snapback]

he's 26 Sima, man!

190201[/snapback]

190206[/snapback]

190221[/snapback]

Aye, because he'll be thankful that someone has taken him on, especially us! In a strange way, I've missed those odd body shapes and bizarre tackles. Old Skool.

I'm happy we've got some cover at left-back tbh.  Haven't seen him play since he left, so will reserve judgement til I see how he plays for us.  Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight though.

190215[/snapback]

He was ok when he was us. Lots of people seem to have jumped on the 'he's shit' bandwagon, yet many were lobbying for him to play fro France when he was here (he did end up getting in the provisional squad of 50 or something for the last Euro)

Anyway, hopefully he will put some pressure on Babayaro. Now we need 2 centre halves, a right back and a new chairman.

I honestly don't get it.

We sign a Premiership side's cast off and there's uproar and chants of "what a fucking joke", etc. Then we sign a Championship side's cast off and it's "Welcome back, better than what we have"

He's garbage man, get over it.

I'm happy we've got some cover at left-back tbh.  Haven't seen him play since he left, so will reserve judgement til I see how he plays for us.  Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight though.

190215[/snapback]

He was ok when he was us. Lots of people seem to have jumped on the 'he's shit' bandwagon, yet many were lobbying for him to play fro France when he was here (he did end up getting in the provisional squad of 50 or something for the last Euro)

Anyway, hopefully he will put some pressure on Babayaro. Now we need 2 centre halves, a right back and a new chairman.

190231[/snapback]

Like I say, the same cretins that thought he was the best left back in the country.

Edited by Sima

I honestly don't get it.

We sign a Premiership side's cast off and there's uproar and chants of "what a fucking joke", etc.  Then we sign a Championship side's cast off and it's "Welcome back, better than what we have"

He's garbage man, get over it.

190240[/snapback]

Spot on.