Tevez and Mascherano were signed for £1m each

Lazarus

Finally it all makes sense (if this is true). MSI are just pimping out these 2 players for money rather than a pathetic loan. If all goes well MSI will just pimp them out to chelsea as soon as its evident that they can handle the premiership...

MSI = officially the Premier Leagues first Sugar Daddy

This has got to be in breach of the rules.

190252[/snapback]

I imagine it is.

Unfortuntely, all of the FA officials are still working out how they're still paying Sven, so don't have time to sort it.

190255[/snapback]

The chairmen should band together and protest but theyre all booked up.

Heres fat freddy's

Monday Count Money / Gregs

Tuesday Count Money / Laugh at Fans / Gregs

Wednesday Count pies / Eat pies

Thursday Throw Glenn a bone/ Pies

Friday Write my name in 50ft lettering in £50 notes in back garden

Saturday Pie Eating Competition

Sunday Fill swimming pool with pies / go mad / dry off on £50 notes

This is so obviously a hugely dodgy deal. The FA won't look into it though, you can guarantee that. IF it gets exposed it'll be because one of the newspapers does some digging. It's got Abramovitch and Chelsea written all over it - these are probably exactly the sort of dodgy business dealings he made his fortune from, and now he's introducing them into the Premiership. Great.

This is so obviously a hugely dodgy deal.  The FA won't look into it though, you can guarantee that.  IF it gets exposed it'll be because one of the newspapers does some digging.  It's got Abramovitch and Chelsea written all over it - these are probably exactly the sort of dodgy business dealings he made his fortune from, and now he's introducing them into the Premiership.  Great.

190322[/snapback]

thing is - why buy into clubs (and either lose money or make a limited return) when you can buy players (and sell them at huge profit)?

this is the future tbh.

Yeh hes a well dodgy bastard like.

He fortune is supposed to be well dodgy and half of the fucker should belong to the Russian government.

This cant go on much longer, but how can the fa tackle this?

This is so obviously a hugely dodgy deal.  The FA won't look into it though, you can guarantee that.  IF it gets exposed it'll be because one of the newspapers does some digging.  It's got Abramovitch and Chelsea written all over it - these are probably exactly the sort of dodgy business dealings he made his fortune from, and now he's introducing them into the Premiership.  Great.

190322[/snapback]

thing is - why buy into clubs (and either lose money or make a limited return) when you can buy players (and sell them at huge profit)?

this is the future tbh.

190329[/snapback]

They tried to buy West Ham before, but couldn't agree on a price. This deal is much better for them.

190322[/snapback]

this is the future tbh.

190329[/snapback]

They tried to buy West Ham before, but couldn't agree on a price. This deal is much better for them.

190332[/snapback]

So theyre buying west ham with players??

During the world cup, I remember a comment from a South American journalist I think (can't source this - sorry) evidently Corinthians paid £8mill for Tevez, but the comment made was "They don't have anything like that sort of money and it was alledgedly paid by a rich Russian, expect Tevez in the Premiership next year"

Apparently the players have said it was Pardew who convinced them to join West Ham.

My arse, this stinks.

190806[/snapback]

So does the statement about Pardew... :nufc:

If this is not stamped out, then this could be the way that the transfer market goes with players being owned by investment companies rather than clubs with the transfers going between companies. This would mean that companies would simply allow clubs to own their players in exchange for sponsorship

my idea anyway

My arse, this stinks.

190806[/snapback]

:nufc: I find that really unpleasant for some reason.

Have you ever done a bird from behind who's got an odour wafting from her crack? Not pleasant.