Tevez and Mascherano were signed for £1m each

Lazarus

My arse, this stinks.

190806[/snapback]

:nufc: I find that really unpleasant for some reason.

Have you ever done a bird from behind who's got an odour wafting from her crack? Not pleasant.

190904[/snapback]

<_<

bad craic that.

My arse, this stinks.

190806[/snapback]

:nufc: I find that really unpleasant for some reason.

Have you ever done a bird from behind who's got an odour wafting from her crack? Not pleasant.

190904[/snapback]

ever been taking said lass from behind only to see her sphincter quiver as she accidently* knocks one out? not pretty

*I'm assuming accidently.......

Edited by luckypierre

ever been taking said lass from behind only to see her sphincter quiver as she accidently* knocks one out? not pretty

*I'm assuming accidently.......

190913[/snapback]

Oh Jesus, no! :nufc:

Reminds me of a story I heard once...

Really!  This is a family board. :nufc:

190959[/snapback]

Thinking about it though, it must have been fascinating to see something like that up close, I mean we all do it pretty regularly, but most on this board wouldn't have seen it happen. Weird.

For the kiddies at home, Hitler used to shit on women's heads for pleasure. FACT-ACATE.

Really!  This is a family board. :nufc:

190959[/snapback]

Thinking about it though, it must have been fascinating to see something like that up close, I mean we all do it pretty regularly, but most on this board wouldn't have seen it happen. Weird.

For the kiddies at home, Hitler used to shit on women's heads for pleasure. FACT-ACATE.

190963[/snapback]

Im not talking shit, just a little tommy squeaker. Next time the other half is about to you should get her to spread em and see what happens. Quiver doesnt do it justice tbh, it'll take a better man than me to truely put it into words

Edited by luckypierre

Really!  This is a family board. :(

190959[/snapback]

190963[/snapback]

Im not talking shit, just a little tommy squeaker. Next time the other half is about to you should get her to spread em and see what happens. Quiver doesnt do it justice tbh, it'll take a better man than me to truely put it into words

190994[/snapback]

<_<

Jesus died so you could say that and I could read it. ;):nufc:

Edited by walkinthedog

Really!  This is a family board. :(

190959[/snapback]

190963[/snapback]

190994[/snapback]

<_<

Jesus died so you could say that and I could read it. ;):nufc:

191009[/snapback]

And now he's weeping. On a bike.

Jesus will also be weeping at these comments from the Sun (who else?):

THE incredible events at West Ham in the last 48 hours are the two biggest bombshells to hit London’s East End since the Blitz, says Tony Gale.

The SunSport columnist and former Hammers star is still shellshocked at news his old club are poised for a takeover following the shock signings of Argentinian duo Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.

Gale said: “If you’d told me on Wednesday night West Ham would sign two world-class players from under the noses of Arsenal and Manchester United and then be the subject of a rumoured takeover by Russian billionaires, I would have thought you’d been on the vodka.

“They have to be the two biggest bombshells to hit the East End since the Luftwaffe."

Obsessed? :blink:

Edited by Bombadil

My arse, this stinks.

190806[/snapback]

:blink: I find that really unpleasant for some reason.

190904[/snapback]

No, but I once went down on a girl who hadn't cleaned up properly after taking a slash. :blink: