luque deal not dead-talks are ongoing

nufc1984

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's promising that the chairman has came out and said we've not finished yet.

15320[/snapback]

its definitely better than the "My offer is on the table, its up to them if they want to take it" then we never hear anything about the deal again!

that is true ff doesnt normally have any motavation when it comes to transfers.but this one isn't finished,the chairman does buisness at night,notice the story about luque coming to us last night leaked out on the websites at about 11-12 at night.

i think there will be a breakthrough tonight.more than what i can say about that govou rumour,sky sports website does just come up with random things?!!

who`s going to the game tommorow?

get behind newcastle united

:blink:;):rolleyes::(:(:stars::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::icon_lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::third::third::third::third::third::third::third::third::third::second::second::second::second::second: :second: :second::second::second::second::second::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

Edited by nufc1984