Best of the Worst

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I wasn't expecting muc, mainly because of Vaughn, but it was pleasently surprised. David Mitchell was on form. Had to knock off that Charlotte Curch thing after 10 minutes. So bad. Couldn't put my finger on what it was though. Then I checked and found out it was a 50 minute show. Couldn't force myself to sit though any more of it.

There was only channel 4 that had anything remotely worth watching on tonight. Agree with Mr Noisewater about both programmes being good! And then came Charlotte Church. My, my, what a gobby bitch she is :nufc:

i caught the hoff and immediately turned the tv off.

191033[/snapback]

Funny, that's the only thing I catched from it, too. Obsessed tbh.*

* well probably not as obsessed as some of my compatriots unfortunately were. Hoffness is everywhere.

I thought Charlotte Church came across quite well as a presenter, ie full of confidence and not reading the auto-cue like a book. But god she is annoying, and can she ram the fact she's Welsh down our necks anymore?!

I wasn't expecting muc, mainly because of Vaughn, but it was pleasently surprised. David Mitchell was on form.

191029[/snapback]

You can't beat Mitchell when he's in his pompous rant mode and i don't mean he's actually pompous, just good at playign the role and very funny with it.

Particularly when he said that woman "living on light and air" should stop lying to people, stop being stupid and FUCK OFF!!!" :blink:

Alexander Armstrong was always a good host on Have i got news for you so its in safe hands if you like.

Don't think it'll be a classic but worth watching every week