Post a picture of yourself as a bairn

Lazarus

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was about 6 when this one was taken.

tlprimaryschool.jpg

This one, I was 8 (the yellow top under my T-shirt was a Brazil-style top with a picture of Mirandinha on the front). F*cking hell though, that hair, I used to have a dreadful cows lick going on as a kid, as you can see. And my teeth seem a bit prominant as well back then.

tl87.jpg

<_<:blink:

1986zt9.jpg

Farmers wife tbh.

Charming! <_<

I was only 11 and that pic was taken on the Calais-Dover ferry after a school trip to Germany. I had raging tonsillitis and one of the teachers thought it would be a great idea to take my pic. Twat.

The colours back then man. Purple ffs! <_< I had a pair of brown dungarees with yellow trim.

Aye....I had a pair like that an all. In corduroy. With my fucking name across the front.

Back in the days when mams/grans still made bairns clothes

The colours back then man. Purple ffs! <_< I had a pair of brown dungarees with yellow trim.

Aye....I had a pair like that an all. In corduroy. With my fucking name across the front.

:blink: Were you auditioning for the part of a special needs kid for some TV movie or something ffs?! "My name is Sammy"

Edited by Gemmill

dsc003251fq8.jpg

that's not an Adidas top ...... ;)

There was an old photo kicking about I found the otherday where I did actually have an Adidas top on. :D

I can even remember the thing I was playing with. Just behind me, a car garage (cant recall te make now but had a few things by them, playmobile or summit).

darrelbairneu7.jpg

Could be Wacky present day!

I'm sure GM had those same pants on ....?

I can even remember the thing I was playing with. Just behind me, a car garage (cant recall te make now but had a few things by them, playmobile or summit).

darrelbairneu7.jpg

Could be Wacky present day!

I'm sure GM had those same pants on ....?

;) How very dare you?!

They look like Salopets. Were you ski-ing or did that pass for everyday wear in the '70s?

Never been skiing in my life, perhaps my mam was like George Costanza and just wanted people to think I'd been skiing.

Check out these dungarees

redvi5.jpg

I think my mother must have made them out of that stuff you used to insulate the boiler.

Too many Farleys Rusks ? ;)