Post a picture of yourself as a bairn

Lazarus

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsc003251fq8.jpg

The story behind this pic is fantastic though. Apparently, moments before this pic was taken, 2J was trying to break into Keegan's car and take it for a joyride with his mates down to Hartlepool marina, but Keegan chased after and caught up with the little rascal and was just about to choke the living shit out of the amateur car-thief when by a strange coincidence 2J's father turned up with a camera, and asked "What the hell's going on here then Keegan, man?!" at which point they both turned round to see a human version of Peter from Family Guy, and 2J put his best "innocent angel" face on, whilst Keegan made out that the pair of them were just "mucking about".

I think it's ace, as it marks a turning point in 2J's life, the point where 2J turned his back on a life of adolescent crime and Keegan turned his back on a life of beating the hell out of deprived charva kids. ;)

Check out these dungarees

redvi5.jpg

I think my mother must have made them out of that stuff you used to insulate the boiler.

They look like Salopets. Were you ski-ing or did that pass for everyday wear in the '70s?

The only skiing Happy Face has ever done is with two puffs in a bed and him in the middle doing slalom.....waheea! ;)

redvi5.jpg

I think my mother must have made them out of that stuff you used to insulate the boiler.

They look like Salopets. Were you ski-ing or did that pass for everyday wear in the '70s?

The only skiing Happy Face has ever done is with two puffs in a bed and him in the middle doing slalom.....waheea! ;)

With the 'Ski Sunday' theme tune playing in the background, I hope.

redvi5.jpg

The only skiing Happy Face has ever done is with two puffs in a bed and him in the middle doing slalom.....waheea! :D

Sounds like you know a bit about this sort of winter sport ;)

redvi5.jpg

The only skiing Happy Face has ever done is with two puffs in a bed and him in the middle doing slalom.....waheea! :D

Sounds like you know a bit about this sort of winter sport ;)

Well you've got to find something to pass the time when it's not watersports season. :lol:

redvi5.jpg

:D

I might look like someone you and Meenzer went to school with, but it wasn't me mate.