Post a picture of yourself as a bairn

Lazarus

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet you had the tracky top Craig, and that away shirt.

I actually had neither!!

I had the tracksuit before it - the one with the NUFC ball logo and umbro written vertically on the right hand side.

As for the away shirt, the first I actually got was the one after that - the yellow one with the green lines on it (same one we were still using when we got promoted).

Aye. To be fair me and you iirc, are the only two on here who can provide pictoral proof that we're not KBJ's.

I'll bite. What's a KBJ when it's at home? :lol:

Keegan Bandwagon Jumper (I assume?).

Howay then, Stevie, me and Meenzer are on fucking tenterhooks here, man. KBJ?

Aye he's right that's what a KBJ is till pictoral evidence is provided, of course me and Craig are the only ones to provide such evidence, and till such time as anyone else does, we remain the only CERTIFIED two non-KBJ's on this board.

Aye he's right that's what a KBJ is till pictoral evidence is provided, of course me and Craig are the only ones to provide such evidence, and till such time as anyone else does, we remain the only CERTIFIED two non-KBJ's on this board.

Dont think I got my first Newcastle top til I was in me 20's :lol:

We was poor I guess and the fact that me dad wasnt a football man and I was the youngest of 7 didnt help.

Think my first bit of "kit" was a shitty scarf (that I worshipped) and at the time (mid 80's) we used to wear them tied around your wrist. :D

Of course no cameras to verify so must remain a KBJ.

Mind I would really criticise anyone for being one as it was fucking shite most of the time pre Keegan. These younguns today have never had it so good......

Dont think I got my first Sunderland top til I was in me 20's :lol:

We was poor I guess and the fact that me dad wasnt a football man and I was the youngest of 7 didnt help.

Think my first bit of "kit" was a shitty red and white scarf (that I worshipped) and at the time (mid 80's) we used to wear them tied around your wrist. :D

Mind I would really criticise anyone for being one as it was fucking shite most of the time pre Keane. These younguns today have never had it so good......

Tidied and for the record I reckon you only started following football a couple of years ago, and as for the photographic proof, no surprise there that you have nothing to back your story up.

You've got lies you haven't broken into.

Dont think I got my first Sunderland top til I was in me 20's :lol:

Think my first bit of "kit" was a shitty red and white scarf (that I worshipped) and at the time (mid 80's) we used to wear them tied around your wrist. :D

Mind I would really criticise anyone for being one as it was fucking shite most of the time pre Keane. These younguns today have never had it so good......

Tidied and for the record I reckon you only started following football a couple of years ago, and as for the photographic proof, no surprise there that you have nothing to back your story up.

Come on little fella, lets see if we cant take your mind off all this nastiness seething away inside you.

Screen_shot_2009-09-01_at_9.27.05_PM.jpg

:D Never had the kit or anything (although I vaguely recall getting the horrendous shiny silver away kit second-hand at some point, now that I think about it - I actually hope there's no pictorial evidence), but somewhere at my parents' there's a front-page article from the Katrineholms Kuriren newspaper about the fact that some random Geordie kid happened to be in town for our pre-season tour in 1988. (Nothing much happens in small-town Sweden.) I'll dig it out next time I'm up. :lol:

Nee pictorial evidence, but let your conscience be your guide. I'm a johnny come lately or I've been around a bit. The choice is yours! :lol:

I don't have a photo of myself in a Newcastle top in the 20 years since keegan arrived, let alone the 12 years I was alive before he was here.

KBJ all the way.

I've made sure to take plenty of photos of my nephew in his strip so no-one thinks he's a Pardew bandwagoner come 2031.

Dont think I got my first Sunderland top til I was in me 20's :D

Come on little fella, lets see if we cant take your mind off all this nastiness seething away inside you.

Screen_shot_2009-09-01_at_9.27.05_PM.jpg

Well I don't think that was a proportionate reaction like to be honest. :lol:

I don't have a photo of myself in a Newcastle top in the 20 years since keegan arrived, let alone the 12 years I was alive before he was here.

KBJ all the way.

I've made sure to take plenty of photos of my nephew in his strip so no-one thinks he's a Pardew bandwagoner come 2031.

:lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...