• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scottqv1.jpg

:blink::blush::)

Apologies if the photo is huge btw.

191486[/snapback]

I had no idea you were so old. The camera that picture was taken on is now in the Kodak museum.

You look a proper tinker! :blink:

Am I the only one that thinks that the Gemmil of old looks a bit like Damien Duff of today?

191516[/snapback]

No you're not. Now fuck off!

191518[/snapback]

:blink:

I hate to say "I told you so!" but............ :blink:

Aye, I've just got bigger tbh. :blink:

Just found this one aswell..Me Ma is ganna get lectured when she gets back from her holidays for this fucking cardigan malarky..

sweat.jpg

191525[/snapback]

118 118

:blink::blush::):blush::)

Aye, I've just got bigger tbh. :blink:

Just found this one aswell..Me Ma is ganna get lectured when she gets back from her holidays for this fucking cardigan malarky..

sweat.jpg

191525[/snapback]

118 118

:blink::blush::):blush::)

191527[/snapback]

:icon_lol::lol::lol:

Fucking McEnroe Junior. :lol:

It was one of those where you had to buy it off the grubby Spaniard, I'm sure.  Anyway, where's the photo of you plodging in the bog, Finlay O'Finlay? :blink:

191502[/snapback]

I'm in a different country to all them pics, and if I ask the mother to send some over she'll explode. "I haven't got 4 years to be spending in college to learn how to use the email." :blush:

I've changed so much, anyway, I'm unrecogniseable, people wouldn't believe my passport photo at 10 was me at 18, and the same again 18-28; and no, it has nothing to do with expansion. :blink:

It was one of those where you had to buy it off the grubby Spaniard, I'm sure.  Anyway, where's the photo of you plodging in the bog, Finlay O'Finlay? :blink:

191502[/snapback]

I'm in a different country to all them pics, and if I ask the mother to send some over she'll explode. "I haven't got 4 years to be spending in college to learn how to use the email." :blush:

191531[/snapback]

:blink: