What do you remember from school

Mad-on-the-cocks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a mixed R C school, and it was the first time I felt like a right tit on the outside,  part two later haha

191200[/snapback]

Shouldn't be too hard on yourself.... :nufc:

I have two memories of primary school:

1. The slop bucket where everyone scraped their dinners into, which was disgusting.

2. Going up to a lad that had the same jumper on as me, pointing out that we had the same jumper, and him looking at me as if he'd just discovered me on the sole of his shoe. :nufc:

I remember a few of us putting one of our mate's upside down in the bin in the toilets, only for him to go missing from a few lesson's and teachers frantically looking for him. :nufc:

Best one we did was when we were in the 6th form. Little shits had no fucking respect and regularly at break times, the common room door would open and one of them would yell "sixth form wankers!"

One particular lunchtime we'd had enough and one poor scroat was the straw that broke the camel's back. We had one of those old heavy desks in there (the one's the teachers used to have) complete with hole for the ink well and all the drawers removed.

We managed to corner the little shit, lift this desk up and put it over him so he was caged in where the drawers used to be and 2 or three of us sat on the desk to make sure he couldn't get out. Every time he called us a c**t or anything else, a broom handle was lobbed down the ink well to jab him with.

We kept him in there for over 2 hours - when he finally was release he got a bollocking, first for being late for his lesson and secondly for being in the 6th form common room. When we told his teacher found out what we'd done, he was pissing himself laughing :nufc:

I don't like remembering school tbh.

Best years of your life my arse.

191300[/snapback]

The fucking easiest years of your life without a doubt! :nufc:

(and that's coming from someone who has the shit beaten out of him for long periods....)

191300[/snapback]

The fucking easiest years of your life without a doubt! :blink:

(and that's coming from someone who has the shit beaten out of him for long periods....)

191311[/snapback]

You can grow a beard outside of it though, they won't let me have one at school.

It's discrimination basically.

191300[/snapback]

191311[/snapback]

You can grow a beard outside of it though, they won't let me have one at school.

191325[/snapback]

You're a teenager. Teenagers look like dickheads with beards. So do grown men that aren't open university lecturers.

191300[/snapback]

191311[/snapback]

191325[/snapback]

Is that for real? Jesus fucking wept :blink:

191300[/snapback]

191311[/snapback]

191325[/snapback]

You're a teenager. Teenagers look like dickheads with beards. So do grown men that aren't open university lecturers.

191356[/snapback]

Not this teenager. :blink:

I have two memories of primary school:

1.  The slop bucket where everyone scraped their dinners into, which was disgusting.

2.  Going up to a lad that had the same jumper on as me, pointing out that we had the same jumper, and him looking at me as if he'd just discovered me on the sole of his shoe. :blink:

191208[/snapback]

You didn't have to eat out of it tbf. :blink:

I remember a girl pissing herself in the middle of the playground at break, we would have been around 10/12. I used to see her around town when I was still in Dublin, I don't think she ever lived it down; what a sight.

The same girl rescued my mate from drowning, don't think he ever lived that down.

I remember a kid at our school in about Year 7, pissed himself in a French lesson. There was a massive puddle around his feet, everyone laughed at him and his reply was...

"It wasn't me for fucks sake". :blink:

My old middle school in wallsend used to have what was called 'the

knacker pole'.

there was a big old shed with one side open to the playground. in the middle was this supporting pole from the ground right up into the roof.

so on your first day, 4 of the 'big lads' would each grab an arm and a leg, spread your legs and ram you bollocks first into the pole then leave you in a heap on the ground.

Happy days.