What do you remember from school

Mad-on-the-cocks

I can guarantee Brock's "beard" will look like he has been hit in the face with a dirty skipping rope tbh

191584[/snapback]

Click on my card np.

191598[/snapback]

Aren't you the big man :blink:

191601[/snapback]

yup.. :blush:

191602[/snapback]

:blush: the person who invented webcams has a lot to answer to :)

191603[/snapback]

Dunno.. How would we cope without stuff like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCrDFpcKyYA :)

191607[/snapback]

Tell me thats not brock.

191611[/snapback]

SG or Brock owe me a cleaning of my pc- sitting here eating my lunch and clicked that vid.... Oh.My.God. :blink:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock you relly need to sort yourself out, I mean FFS posting videos of yourself doing strange things surely isn't normal behaviour.

I suggest you get yourself one of these four birds you keep banging on about and start banging them, anything to stop you making dodgy videos tbh

Brock you relly need to sort yourself out, I mean FFS posting videos of yourself doing strange things surely isn't normal behaviour.

I suggest you get yourself one of these four birds you keep banging on about and start banging them, anything to stop you making dodgy videos tbh

191619[/snapback]

call in one of the "hoop" brigade..... :blink:

Edit...Hooray just noticed I am classed a first team regular !!! Can I join the "clique" now ???

Edited by Radgina

Wor lass walked in the room when i was watching the first one and said "Who's that? errr thats creepy"

I replied just this twisted young virgin who's currently being groomed off some older bird on the forum"

She replied "sounds like their a bunch of fucking sickos who post on there, is that why you use it?"

Yes!

Wor lass walked in the room when i was watching the first one and said "Who's that? errr thats creepy"

I replied just this twisted young virgin who's currently being groomed off some older bird on the forum"

She replied "sounds like their a bunch of fucking sickos who post on there, is that why you use it?"

Yes!

191629[/snapback]

:blink: home from home !!!

I remember a cockernee dinner lady calling me "Cafrin" when I was at nursery school and telling her it was actually "CaTHerine"

I was a gobby toddler  :blink:

191679[/snapback]

But you were right! Why do all cockneys have an inability to pronounce 'TH' as anything other than 'F' the fick bastards!

Left in 90' O'sullivan the english teacher who stank of hippy juice was my form teacher.

The hockle pitt was great entertainment though, cheap at half the price if you ask me.

191606[/snapback]

I started there in 90. Mr Wright was my form teacher.

I was never taught by O'Sullivan, but everyone knew she was a nutter. A total schizo.

I think the best English teacher to wind up was Hobbs. He'd go purple and start shouting in a high voice in his silly Yorkshire/Lancashire accent, which just made things worse for him because it encouraged people even more.

I remember the little bottles of milk that you used to get, I remember the beating I avoided from th school bully because I convinced him that we were related (we had the same surname).

I remembered getting bollocked for putting out the shed window with a snowball and the teacher got so angry with us she cried.

I remember from middle school pushing a kid into the urinal and him sitting in the the thing just bubbling and telling me that he wanted me to get cancer.

I remember the various school trips, skiing, camping, museums etc. where we were supposed to be learning things, but instead were more interested in studying the opposite sex.

In high school I was bollocked for being cheeky to teachers and the like but no telling off matched that my English class received after we tormented the substitute teacher to the point she quit.

School were some of the happiest days of my life when I look back on them, but if you tried to tell me that at the time I'd have though you were mad!

It's weird how the friends you made at school.. you think they'll be around forever but it's only when you grow up and are able to choose your friends that you realise only you hung about with the kids in school because they lived locally and you didn't really have much choice. It was either be mates with them or nobody.

Left in 90' O'sullivan the english teacher who stank of hippy juice was my form teacher.

The hockle pitt was great entertainment though, cheap at half the price if you ask me.

191606[/snapback]

I started there in 90. Mr Wright was my form teacher.

I was never taught by O'Sullivan, but everyone knew she was a nutter. A total schizo.

I think the best English teacher to wind up was Hobbs. He'd go purple and start shouting in a high voice in his silly Yorkshire/Lancashire accent, which just made things worse for him because it encouraged people even more.

191724[/snapback]

Hobbsy used to have a mole on the side of his head that resembled a rice crispie and he became known as 'crispy head'. The poor bastard ended up having it removed just to stop the abuse.

Once grabbed one of my mates by the neck in the geography corridor, my mate turned on him and he ended up getting a right fucking kicking, thing is when he was rolling around on the floor there was first years putting the boot in as well.

Poor bastard, that man's life must have been hell.

There was a relief sports teacher called Mrs Moor?, ended up having a nervous breakdown when we all decided to drop our trunks and spread our arse cheeks giving her a birds eye view of our tea-towel holders, she ran out of the swimming pool in hysterics.

Moral of that story: No pleasing some women

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Brock Manson is EXACTLY as I expected him to be, having seen those video's. Almost like Alan Partridge - "the new generation". There is absolutely nothing to say to those, apart from - you must be bored.

One of my fondest memory's of secondary school days goes back to year 11 set 1 Chemistry, must have been a Friday afternoon or something, but having our new young teacher guy leave the room nicked his keys and held them over the bunson burner for about a minute or so, on his return, handed them back to him. Was hero for the day with most falling around laughing while he was in agony. And also expelled for the rest of the week!! :blink:

Another one from earlier years of secondary school was my mate (and by my mate I do not mean myself) missing games lesson, and his note saying he cannot take part due to a sore testicle. Still, to this day, this is brought up frequently.

Brock Manson is EXACTLY as I expected him to be, having seen those video's. Almost like Alan Partridge - "the new generation". There is absolutely nothing to say to those, apart from - you must be bored.

One of my fondest memory's of secondary school days goes back to year 11 set 1 Chemistry, must have been a Friday afternoon or something, but having our new young teacher guy leave the room nicked his keys and held them over the bunson burner for about a minute or so, on his return, handed them back to him. Was hero for the day with most falling around laughing while he was in agony. And also expelled for the rest of the week!! :blink:

Another one from earlier years of secondary school was my mate (and by my mate I do not mean myself) missing games lesson, and his note saying he cannot take part due to a sore testicle. Still, to this day, this is brought up frequently.

191939[/snapback]

Well thanks for that...

Went onto that friends reunited shennanigans and have just today received a message from a lad I have not seen since I was 16 :blink:

Junir school I remember a lad shitting in the milk crate ( no milk for us that day!)

Senior school I think I would rather forget tbh...was atotal swot till I was in 4th year , always 1st or 2nd in every exam then I discovered cider and boys and tabs....quickly downhill from there altho I still managed to come away with 6 o'levels :blink:

I was always a good lad at school and generally stayed out of bother.

I don't look back with a huge amount of nostalgia. Some things were fun- the fantasy football league we had was often won by forcing other managers to transfer players for small fees 'or else' (talk about realism). We had a bit of a laugh but by 6th form I couldn't wait to get away and I've not stepped back in the building since the day I picked up my A-Level results.

Nee girls which was great to start with but as the years went on became more and more of an incovenience. At least the yard was just for football.

We had a pitt at our school where the heaters for the swimming pool were housed. We called it the 'hockle pitt', everyone would throw money down then one thick fucka would go down for the money whilst a crowd of 50+ would spit, piss, and generally throw anything they could at them.

Usually the tramps from pottery bank who would run the gauntlet.

191411[/snapback]

Where was SMO in all of this? :blink:

191470[/snapback]

Going to all the same schools as me... :blink::blush:

I don't like remembering school tbh.

Best years of your life my arse.

191300[/snapback]

The fucking easiest years of your life without a doubt! :blush:

(and that's coming from someone who has the shit beaten out of him for long periods....)

191311[/snapback]

You can grow a beard outside of it though, they won't let me have one at school.

It's discrimination basically.

191325[/snapback]

You're a teenager. Teenagers look like dickheads with beards. So do grown men that aren't open university lecturers.

191356[/snapback]

Should be a canny laugh at the Trent. I'll be the dickhead in the tu tu :blink::blink:

I remember the caretaker at junior school putting sand over piles of vomit if any of the kids were sick on the floor. We also had a box of bits of school uniform and PE kit for if anyone wet themselves or forgot to bring something from home..

Oh and there was tracing paper instead of loo roll.

Edited by catmag

Murder ball was class.

Except when Carter the loon played. He didn't care if the ball got you or not. He'd just fly at you and kick the shit out of you if the ball went anywhere near you.

He also liked to sniff peas and make them come out of his mouth. :blink: