Liverpool V The Toon

Mad-on-the-cocks

I hope you've got the bollocks to come on here if we do, by some chance, turn you over, you gloating cunt. (sorry Cath)

191695[/snapback]

:blink:

People apparently think that just by posting an apology to me after that word makes it acceptable!! It's NOT! :blink:

I hope you've got the bollocks to come on here if we do, by some chance, turn you over, you gloating cunt. (sorry Cath)

191695[/snapback]

People apparently think that just by posting an apology to me after that word makes it acceptable!! It's NOT! :blush:

191774[/snapback]

Is cnut an acceptable compromise? :blink: Y'know, trendy...like FCUK? idea.gif

191695[/snapback]

People apparently think that just by posting an apology to me after that word makes it acceptable!! It's NOT! :blush:

191774[/snapback]

Is cnut an acceptable compromise? :blink: Y'know, trendy...like FCUK? idea.gif

191901[/snapback]

Just say cunt mate.

1994 wasn't it? Rob Lee and Andy Cole in a 2-0 win for us...

Aye, forst season up tbh ('the entertainers')-home leg was the 3-0 rigged game where Grobelaar was diving at brown paper bags. Not won at their place since ffs.

FWIW I reckon it'll be 2-0 to the bin-dippers, but it'll be one of those games where the score will flatter us and where it might otherwise have ended up in double figures.