Ali G show

Jusoda Kid

First time I've laughed out loud at the telly for a long time, Borat with the wine tasters was a classic, especially the photos of him playing jokes with his sister.

191350[/snapback]

I thought it was canny too. Nowt new from him but funny all the same. The Charlotte Church Show on before however? Jesus wept!

Is this a new series of the Ali G show like?

192171[/snapback]

Aye, new spoof interviews with Ali G, Borat and the gay German fashion reporter bloke. All in the US by the looks of it (he would get spotted a mile off in the UK now).

192171[/snapback]

Aye, new spoof interviews with Ali G, Borat and the gay German fashion reporter bloke. All in the US by the looks of it (he would get spotted a mile off in the UK now).

192176[/snapback]

I saw a photo of him in the NOTW dressed as Borat on a beach with a bright green pair of "trunks" on. Looked like Peter Stringfellow. They went from round his appendage up over his shoulders.

192171[/snapback]

192176[/snapback]

Austrian fashion reporter [/pedant alert] :blink:

Looking forward to this. What channel is it on?

192171[/snapback]

192176[/snapback]

Austrian fashion reporter [/pedant alert] :blink:

Looking forward to this. What channel is it on?

192186[/snapback]

Channel 4 on Friday nights, what's his name again? The Austrian character? :blink:

They were on E4 a while ago I think.

Has anyone seen the Ali G film? I used to think he was a brilliant creation on a par with Chris Morris for exposing celebrity/politician stupidity but he's got progressively worse since he got more than 3 minutes on that otherwise shite Ch4 show that had Ricky Gervais on too. The film was the zenith of his awfulness.

The only time I've seen Borat come close to Ali G's original brilliance was when he spent the weekend with some rednecks who joined in his jew hating sing-song. Absoloute genius that was.

During the wine-tasting bit Borat asked if the (black) waiter was a slave. One of the geezers said "we don't have slaves any more, which is a good thing *pause* for them". :blink: JWTBH