Sarrada nite......

Radgina

Stopped in last night and stopping in tonight, first time ever i think. Weather has put me off leaving the house tbh.

191633[/snapback]

It doesn't rain in bars, you do know that don't you ??

Not much choice on Sky movies the nite unless your a Star Wars freak... :blink: may have to hoy The Goonies on I think.. :blink:

Stopped in last night and stopping in tonight, first time ever i think. Weather has put me off leaving the house tbh.

191633[/snapback]

It doesn't rain in bars, you do know that don't you ??

Not much choice on Sky movies the nite unless your a Star Wars freak... :blink: may have to hoy The Goonies on I think.. :blink:

191636[/snapback]

I couldn't resist watching Goonies when it was on today, but as usual the dicks in charge of TV output cut it to bits for censorship as they alwasy do. So most of the stuff with Mouth translating into Spanish was gone, and chunk with the stiff as well as other bits here and there that you could tell had been missed out or dubbed out.

Just ordered chinese food and opened a bottle of wine. Bliddy marvellous :blink:

The alternative was going out in town but I can't bring myself to brave the wintery weather :blink:

I have been struck down by an angina the whole week and still am. Just popped out to an Irish Pub to watch the game. My landlady has some guest so I might offer my help to pre-test their wine...

191709[/snapback]

You've been having angina attacks? :blink:

I have been struck down by an angina the whole week and still am. Just popped out to an Irish Pub to watch the game. My landlady has some guest so I might offer my help to pre-test their wine...

191709[/snapback]

191711[/snapback]

Nah, not angina pectoris silly nurse, just angina tonsillaris.

191709[/snapback]

191711[/snapback]

191712[/snapback]

Tonsillitis sounds less scary! :blink: I'd imagined you staggering from pub to pub clutching your chest and demanding red wine :blush:

Edited by catmag

191709[/snapback]

191711[/snapback]

191712[/snapback]

Tonsillitis sounds less scary! :blink: I'd imagined you staggering from pub to pub clutching your chest and demanding red wine :blush:

191715[/snapback]

Nah, I rarely drink wine outside from home. Normally the prices for decent ones give me heart attacks...

I think late in the night comes "Run, Lola Run" on Channel 4 IIRC. It's one of the few Jorman films I really like. Sounds like fun to listen to it in English, but I am not too sure if I will stake awake that long...