Darren Ambrose

LeazesMag

I thought that immediately. I can't understand the rational behind selling him. He was starting to score on a regular basis at the back end of last season and is still very young. Yet another pleyer allowed to leave on the cheap.

Aye we'll regret it, I think he's going to be a good player. He was given a chance and he did really well, unlike others who are given loads of chances and are shit (cough Shola cough)

i would have rather kept ambrose than n'zogbia,he is shit,ambrose is a wicked player,horrible tackle last weekend though! ;)

15347[/snapback]

Since it was against the Mackems I thought it was quite a good challenge! :blink:

It summed up the total lack of brains in our manager and chairman.

Young player, who was starting to look promising in the premiership, has a great eye for goal totally lacking in some of our players, has the height and build to mix it in the prem and has never had a fair run in the team for them to say he wasn't good enough.

But if that wasn't stupid enough, we sell him! Every other manager has the brains to loan these players for a season and see how he does, not give him away for next to nothing and then look stupid if he comes good.

It summed up the total lack of brains in our manager and chairman.

Young player, who was starting to look promising in the premiership, has a great eye for goal totally lacking in some of our players, has the height and build to mix it in the prem and has never had a fair run in the team for them to say he wasn't good enough.

But if that wasn't stupid enough, we sell him! Every other manager has the brains to loan these players for a season and see how he does, not give him away for next to nothing and then look stupid if he comes good.

15376[/snapback]

I don't get why we sold him, yet only loaned out Robert. Surely the other way round would have made more sense.

Ambrose on loan for a year would hopefully show us if was or was not good enough on a regular basis.

Always had a feeling he had more than he showed us, but was watching some snips from the end of last season, and thought of him playing against the mackems last week, scoring for the under 21's too.

Balls eh, another fuckup maybe.

Edited by LeazesMag

anyone think we may have dropped a bollock letting him go

15335[/snapback]

A big hairy one, about the size of a cricket ball.

I honestly think that whilst the majority talk about JJ being a future England certainty, we've actually let the real deal slip through the net.....