Toontastic Christmas Night Out

Scottish Mag

After discussions with Cath, we are wondering if like the organised event in the summer, rather than just the usual Trent meet ups if we could organise a proper "Christmas Night Out".

This thread is to check who would be up for it (if anyone is at all), to try and organise a night as we have a game both on the 16th and 23rd but we realise people will have other night outs organised around about that time of year.

We would also have to book something as soon as, if its agreed that its going ahead, as I imagine it is hellish to get xmas night outs organised in town at that time of year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really i think it should only happen if we can shove a game of 5-a-side in there somewhere again. Then my fintess workouts will shoot from once a year to twice!!!

191716[/snapback]

Dont forget these

Rigger_Boot.jpg

Bah! Humbug!

:blink:

A provisional 'yes' from me, though it depends on timing as I wont be home for xmas this year and leave around 18th (I think!). Plus, I will have other 'events' to attend due to being away, so I can only remain a 'possible' until a date is known.

Really i think it should only happen if we can shove a game of 5-a-side in there somewhere again. Then my fintess workouts will shoot from once a year to twice!!!

191716[/snapback]

Dont forget these

Rigger_Boot.jpg

191739[/snapback]

:blink:

You'll see them again if we play!

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :blush:

191837[/snapback]

We're your family now Brockers!!!

Tell them to fuck off :blink:

Anyway, these fuckers in the SW are into Satanic worship, child sacrifice and all sorts of unpleasant things an'all :blink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Radgi's gonna be here, with her best Green Market porfume on :blush::)

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :)

191837[/snapback]

Anyway, these fuckers in the SW are into Satanic worship, child sacrifice and all sorts of unpleasant things an'all :blink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Radgi's gonna be here, with her best Green Market porfume on :):blush:

191847[/snapback]

hoy ...I don't wear cheap shit !!! Armani or Gucci for me young fella me lad :blush:

I am quite looking forward to this if it comes off. Can I wear my reindeer antlers ??

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :icon_lol:

191837[/snapback]

Tell them to fuck off :blush:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Radgi's gonna be here, with her best Green Market porfume on :):blush:

191847[/snapback]

:blink::)

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :icon_lol:

191837[/snapback]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Radgi's gonna be here, with her best Green Market porfume on :blush::)

191847[/snapback]

hoy ...I don't wear cheap shit !!! Armani or Gucci for me young fella me lad :blush:

I am quite looking forward to this if it comes off. Can I wear my reindeer antlers ??

191850[/snapback]

Of course you can wear them. Something for me to hold on to!!! :)

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :lol:

191837[/snapback]

Tell them to fuck off :blush:

191847[/snapback]

:blink::icon_lol:

191852[/snapback]

Ooops, sorry T/R!!!! :lol:

The sw does have some nice people. Just not many :)

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins.  :lol:

191837[/snapback]

Tell them to fuck off :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Radgi's gonna be here, with her best Green Market porfume on :icon_lol::lol:

191847[/snapback]

:blush::lol:

191852[/snapback]

Ooops, sorry T/R!!!! :(

The sw does have some nice people. Just not many :blush:

191856[/snapback]

thats ok....i've got my satanic worshipping over for today :)

ps, Brock, As you'll be down this way, if you get bored, you could always come to Plainmoor and watch a match with me....see some decent football :blink:

Edited by Toonraider

191837[/snapback]

191847[/snapback]

I feel loved. :lol::) And bah. :lol:

Can I wear my reindeer antlers ??

191850[/snapback]

Are you trying to be funny? :blush:

191837[/snapback]

191847[/snapback]

I feel loved. :lol::icon_lol: And bah. :lol:

Can I wear my reindeer antlers ??

191850[/snapback]

Are you trying to be funny? :blush:

191927[/snapback]

Yes....yes I am :)

I would play  :blush:  be nice to finally meet everybody seeing as I don't "do" the Trent .. :blink:

191686[/snapback]

Like the place even more now :blink:

I'll check my diary

I'd be up for it, but I think the 23rd is sailing it a bit too near to Christmas Day for me and would be a little too far.

The 9th/10th not a 'go-er'??