Toontastic Christmas Night Out

Scottish Mag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mong.  :lol:

193165[/snapback]

If this was the Whitsun-thread I would say it is another re-incarnation of CF.

193166[/snapback]

Posts on N-O (I think) where CF has an IP ban (I think). Mong though, either way it would appear :lol:

now can I play a game??? lol

193141[/snapback]

No, fuck off. Yer a cunt (Sorry Cath).

193157[/snapback]

:D

193475[/snapback]

To be fair to Skol, the irritating shit had spammed about 20 posts in here saying "Merry Christmas, here's loads of posts so I can play in the arcade"

He's since had his posting rights revoked and his post count set to 1. Can still read the place though...... How's it feel to not be able to play a game? :good:

Id prob be up for it. Though not the 16th as thats my works neet out in Manc land. Easiest thing is prob for you to stick up a poll and go with the majority. You'll never keep everyone happy B)

I'd really like to go, but I'll be in Plymouth during the festive period with me cousins. :lol:

Nee excuse there miladdo. I'll try and get along i'll be either in the borders or plymouth at that time pending on how my xmas holidays work out at work, when i start it...

The 23rd is probably better for me as im more likly to be on xmas shutdown in that time then on the 16th.

Aye, it's difficult to say what anyone's up to near xmas, especially if it's booking somewhere. Run the risk of whoever books it losing out when people can't make it. I know I'm usually busy around xmas just with all of Mrs SLP's random family!

We could still do the match and drinkies and get something to eat on the run? How about making it the 16th and just seeing what happens?

Probably a good idea, and then people can turn it into a big night out drinking if they want at least! Better than somebody booking a place and not being able to fulfill the booking.