Toontastic Christmas Night Out

Scottish Mag

Guest Toplass-101

lucka man the chrimbo night oot will neva hapen

unless its in january or feb, when nobdoy had christmas dooos or ne cash o places want deposits n alltahat crap

factomundo jan or earlier like now!!! (id prefer earlier like jnoww!!, bee far too ling as im having cragionthesack withdrawl symtoms)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could still do the match and drinkies and get something to eat on the run? How about making it the 16th and just seeing what happens?

As the night was falling and the desert world began to settle down.

The first one said to the second one there 'I hope you're having fun?'

Band on the run.

Band on the run.

One of McCartney's good one's. :good:

Divvent worry girls (oh, okay, and Meenzer), the real Snakemeister will bring his misseltoe (sp)

We could still do the match and drinkies and get something to eat on the run? How about making it the 16th and just seeing what happens?

Band on the run.

Band on the run.

One of McCartney's good one's. :lol:

Divvent worry girls (oh, okay, and Meenzer), the real Snakemeister will bring his misseltoe (sp)

We best go somewhere where there's somewhere to hide then eh?! :good:

:D

Band on the run.

Band on the run.

<_<

Awww shucks <_<

What's a Christmas party without the drunken, letcherous, old bloke trying to snog the laydees??

Ne'er mind, the sprig shall remain at Hips Towers, I shall remain sober throughout and be the perfect gentleman :D Maybe just a glass of mulled wine around 8-ish to keep out the frost before I depart though.

Band on the run.

Band on the run.

<_<

Awww shucks <_<

What's a Christmas party without the drunken, letcherous, old bloke trying to snog the laydees??

Ne'er mind, the sprig shall remain at Hips Towers, I shall remain sober throughout and be the perfect gentleman :D Maybe just a glass of mulled wine around 8-ish to keep out the frost before I depart though.

Nah, I wouldn't stay sober. Everyone needs a couple of drinks to get through one of our pissups. How else am I going to get incriminating photos?!

thats why ive never been to a pissup - you all talk like GEEKS.

Well most of them do, I on the other hand talk more like Taggart... :D

"Theres been a murdddduuuuuuurrrrr...."

Sounds more like Ja-Rule. :good:

Things looking dodgy for the snakemeister's attendance this year :lol: 16th looks like it could be booked due to a party with friends as I wont be home for Christmas/New Year. If so, never mind - I'll send a bottle for you to share; Babysham. Yum yum.

Oh, and what is this 'Snake' malarkey that O/N is referring to in his details, above??? :angry: I hope no pain or suffering is involved (to the snakes, that is) :lol:

Edited by snakehips

Aye, regardless of a Proper Happening on the 16th/elsewhen/not at all, let's be sure to grab a beverage or two on the 23rd. :)

I'm tempted. But wondering how to deal with the blowback of meeting someone like me. :(

Guest Patrokles

Aye, regardless of a Proper Happening on the 16th/elsewhen/not at all, let's be sure to grab a beverage or two on the 23rd. :(

I'm tempted. But wondering how to deal with the blowback of meeting someone like me. :D

Does blowback mean intense disappointment? :)

Such a simpleton, Alex. :lol:

When's this Christmas thing btw? They've planned a day at the races with work on the 16th, but I'll give it a miss if something's going on with the board. In fact I'll give it a miss anyway to see us play Watford. :lol:

Such a simpleton, Alex. :lol:

When's this Christmas thing btw? They've planned a day at the races with work on the 16th, but I'll give it a miss if something's going on with the board. In fact I'll give it a miss anyway to see us play Watford. :lol:

You love your job and work colleagues don't you.