I've put wor lasses hip oot

Jusoda Kid

Stopped in last night with wor lass. Her mother was kind enough to look after the bairns but we weren't that arsed about going out so i went to the corner shop and took advantage of the 2 bottles of wine for a £5. Dusted 3-1/2 then decided to drill for some oil with her, thing is she's had a bad back for the past couple of days and when she's got up this morning she was all twisted with one of her hips sticking out.

Sheworse as the day has went on and we've ended up in accident and emergency at tea-time just to get her checked out. Turns out to just be some sort of muscle strain but i would like to think it was down to me going like a sewing machine last night.

Might see if i can knock it back in tonight :blink:

Who's the daddy?

Sick of the sight of it tbh, boring the first time around as well

191909[/snapback]

Bitter tbh :blink:

191913[/snapback]

Nah, I'm mild.

Stopped in last night  with wor lass. Her mother was kind enough to look after the bairns but we weren't that arsed about going out so i went to the corner shop and took advantage of the 2 bottles of wine for a £5. Dusted 3-1/2 then decided to drill for some oil with her, thing is she's had a bad back for the past couple of days and when she's got up this morning she was all twisted with one of her hips sticking out.

Sheworse as the day has went on and we've ended up in accident and emergency at tea-time just to get her checked out. Turns out to just be some sort of muscle strain but i would like to think it was down to me going like a sewing machine last night.

Who's the daddy?

191906[/snapback]

AND THAT'S COOL...WHY ???? :blink:

Stopped in last night  with wor lass. Her mother was kind enough to look after the bairns but we weren't that arsed about going out so i went to the corner shop and took advantage of the 2 bottles of wine for a £5. Dusted 3-1/2 then decided to drill for some oil with her, thing is she's had a bad back for the past couple of days and when she's got up this morning she was all twisted with one of her hips sticking out.

Who's the daddy?

191906[/snapback]

Reckon you need to give her the flora treatment for dragging you up the hospital, no doubt you had a canny wait. And she could have driven herself couldn't she!?