Dogging

Toonraider

I hope its alright to post about this on here, if not, mods please delete ;)

I didnt know anything about this 'past-time' untill the other week when a friend went to eat her fish and chips at one of our local beauty spots, Walls Hill in Babbacombe. :rolleyes:

The area is well known for its stunning views, but she got more view than she'd expected that evening :(

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/lo...on-dogging.html

Are any of you into this? come on, be honest :blink:

Stan Collymore is  :blink:

15373[/snapback]

Is this what he did? ;)

personally i cant see the attraction of it, i mean, i wouldnt want to see a load of perves in their cars showing their arses up against the car window :rolleyes:

Stanley was sacked from his fivelive commentary job after being found in a car park having one off the wrist whilt watching a couple rutting in their car. Allegedly.

15380[/snapback]

Ahh i remember something concerning him, thought he'd flashed to someone.

Still , cant believe this goes on in Torquay :blink:

Bloody hell! St Mary's Lighthouse car park is on there!  :blink:

15399[/snapback]

Where? ;)

They hadn't notified me of a new location.

15401[/snapback]

Sorry Wacky, must have missed you off the last newsletter mailing list - your back on now. But tell your lass to hit the treadmill, couldn't get it up last time for the excess baggage she was carrying! :rolleyes:

15399[/snapback]

Where? ;)

They hadn't notified me of a new location.

15401[/snapback]

Sorry Wacky, must have missed you off the last newsletter mailing list - your back on now. But tell your lass to hit the treadmill, couldn't get it up last time for the excess baggage she was carrying! :rolleyes:

15402[/snapback]

Aye, noticed that myself, been trying to get her on the Flora light for weeks now. :(

Stanley was sacked from his fivelive commentary job after being found in a car park having one off the wrist whilt watching a couple rutting in their car. Allegedly.

15380[/snapback]

Nowt alledged about Stan the Mans involvement in said pastime, the dirty sod was caught bang to rights! :blink:

15399[/snapback]

Aye, discovered that a few months ago when we were on the way back to a mates house in the car. One of the lads had only just learned to drive, and as a result ended up quite a bit behind the car I was in. I phoned him and told him we'd wait for him in that car park, as he was a little bit unsure of where to go.

I got out to have a tab, and I noticed a bunch of people standing around a car accross from us, looking slightly startled by our arrival. It was canny dark, so I presumed it was a drug deal or something, and got on with me tab, until I heard some "noises" and clicked onto what was going on.

I have to admit I was tempted to have a spy, but I didn't want to be joining in or owt, so I just left it.

St Mary's Lighthouse has been well known for years. Although I've never wandered down there at night so don't know how 'busy' it gets. I always just assumed that boy racers hung out there.

Me and the Mrs were eating chips in the car in the Priory car park one night when we noticed the car next to us was ganning like the clappers. Looked across and all you could see was two legs in the air. It was funny as fuck. :blink:

St Mary's Lighthouse has been well known for years. Although I've never wandered down there at night so don't know how 'busy' it gets. I always just assumed that boy racers hung out there.

Me and the Mrs were eating chips in the car in the Priory car park one night when we noticed the car next to us was ganning like the clappers. Looked across and all you could see was two legs in the air. It was funny as fuck.  :blink:

15766[/snapback]

The Priory car park eh? On your annual 'clean out' were you? :razz::nufc:

Me and the Mrs were eating chips in the car in the Priory car park one night when we noticed the car next to us was ganning like the clappers. Looked across and all you could see was two legs in the air. It was funny as fuck.  :blink:

15766[/snapback]

It didn't happen to a few years back, in a white rover metro did it?

I went down there with an ex lass of mine for a bit of a fumble not knowing these shenanigans went on at this location, we got going and she shit herself when a bloke came up to the window. I jumped out and chased the dirty bastard, then went back to the car and stuck it up her wrong un'! :razz:

15766[/snapback]

It didn't happen to a few years back, in a white rover metro did it?

I went down there with an ex lass of mine for a bit of a fumble not knowing these shenanigans went on at this location, we got going and she shit herself when a bloke came up to the window. I jumped out and chased the dirty bastard, then went back to the car and stuck it up her wrong un'! :nufc:

15954[/snapback]

After she'd shit herself?

You scruffy bastard! :razz:

dogging eh ? anyone remember lovers lane(really callerton lane from the wheatsheaf to callerton)? there was always cars parked up there at night,but mainly couples having affairs,we invented our own version of knocky-9-door where you had to creep up to the car,open the door and smack the bobbing arse as hard as you could before legging it into the dark,quite often the cars caught us but there was about a dozen of us so they couldnt realt do anything about it.

Edited by shakermaker

Took the g/f to St Mary's Island last night.

I have to say she was exceedingly impressed with the magnificent erection on display :nufc::rolleyes::blink::razz::nufc:

Apologies, I just couldn't resist it! :rolleyes:

Took the g/f to St Mary's Island last night.

I have to say she was exceedingly impressed with the magnificent erection on display :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :wink2:  ;)  ;)

Apologies, I just couldn't resist it! :blush:

16277[/snapback]

:D:D:D

There are a couple of alleged dogging venues near to where I live, I must admit I've been tempted to have a look myself.

There are a couple of alleged dogging venues near to where I live, I must admit I've been tempted to have a look myself.

16580[/snapback]

i'd like to say i'm surprised jimbo :wink2:

16581[/snapback]

Its ok, the windows of the dudemobile are tinted, I could sit in the back and spy on whats going on.....