Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin dead.

catmag

rest assured Rob, we'll not bother to labour over a thread like this for you when you pop your clogs seeing as you hate them so much! :lol:

192510[/snapback]

God FORBID!!!!!

Any threads saying what a great bloke I was, an inspiration , how much I 'll be missed etc etc barf barf barf would be lies of the first order anyway - I know it, you know it!!! :lol::yes:):angry::D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They don't really ssssssssmile like the one in Jungle Book you know, Rob? tongue.gif"

I've worked in jungles and take it from me the only good croc is a handbag - snakes aren't anywhere near as worrying

Are people really upset or is it just crocodile tears?

192609[/snapback]

:lol:

I never knew that bloke was that popular. I just watched it once and thought it was a "documentary" for dimwitted. "Oh, look at those teeth. They are murderous. With those teeth this ant could kill an elephant." :lol:

Sad news, Irwin was quality. I'm not a big fan of nature or anything but you can't help but love his shows with the amount of enthusiasm he puts in them.

RIP.

192637[/snapback]

For some reason that cracks me up. :lol:

RIP Steve, it's the way he would have wanted to go (albeit a bit earlier than he would have liked).

Did rob really cry when Diana died? :lol:

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

And I don't think this thread is remotely OTT either.

Didn't toonraider have the hots for steve Irwin btw? No wonder she's gutted.

192533[/snapback]

:) Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :yes

Brilliant guy, so caring and vibrant Why do the good people get taken from this world and the scum survive? :lol:

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

:) Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :yes

Brilliant guy, so caring and vibrant Why do the good people get taken from this world and the scum survive? :lol:

192688[/snapback]

I'll second that post.

Croc Diaries was a great show, used to tape it so I could watch it when I got home from school. The episode when Mary the croc died and he was absolutely shattered yet still allowed the cameras to film summed him up as a legend.

I'll be reading The Crocodile Hunter again, fantastic read.

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

192688[/snapback]

You OK Toonraider?

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

:D Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :angry:

Thank you for asking xx

192688[/snapback]

You OK Toonraider?

192780[/snapback]

Not really :D All sorts of things have sort of 'happened' to me and family lately that i havent much control over :yes I hate change and feeling unsetlled. Feeling pretty miserable as it happens! Still i like to come on here and read all the daft posts as it does take my mind off things alittle :)

Edited by Toonraider

Sorry to hear that TR, I promise to not make any more posts about wanting to see your boobs. Bugger, I've done it again.

192804[/snapback]

:lol: Nooo pls carry on, i need normality at the moment!

ps, IF i can get the bloody scanner sorted, you will see a pic of my boobies as i have a topless piccy to post.....( in the bairn pics thread) :lol:

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

:D Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :angry:

Thank you for asking xx

192688[/snapback]

You OK Toonraider?

192780[/snapback]

Not really :D All sorts of things have sort of 'happened' to me and family lately that i havent much control over :yes I hate change and feeling unsetlled. Feeling pretty miserable as it happens! Still i like to come on here and read all the daft posts as it does take my mind off things alittle :)

192802[/snapback]

don't get too down - as Will S said

"Come what, come may - time and the hour run through the toughest day"

You don't expect much more from an Australian tbh Isegrim

192621[/snapback]

So, tell us Rob, what's the skinny on Germans, and the Irish?

192643[/snapback]

Have to wait until I've got several hours..................

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

:D Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :D

Thank you for asking xx

192688[/snapback]

You OK Toonraider?

192780[/snapback]

Not really :D All sorts of things have sort of 'happened' to me and family lately that i havent much control over :) I hate change and feeling unsetlled. Feeling pretty miserable as it happens! Still i like to come on here and read all the daft posts as it does take my mind off things alittle :angry:

192802[/snapback]

192808[/snapback]

Rob, you're a little Gem :yes

Sorry to hear that TR, I promise to not make any more posts about wanting to see your boobs. Bugger, I've done it again.

192804[/snapback]

:lol: Nooo pls carry on, i need normality at the moment!

ps, IF i can get the bloody scanner sorted, you will see a pic of my boobies as i have a topless piccy to post.....( in the bairn pics thread) :lol:

192807[/snapback]

*goes off to start new thread entitled 'Post pics of yourself when you were 18'*

192520[/snapback]

Yes.

192533[/snapback]

:D Feel quite upset actually, (in as far as you can without really knowing someone) But life is shit at the moment anyway, so this news just about finished me off today :D

Thank you for asking xx

192688[/snapback]

You OK Toonraider?

192780[/snapback]

Not really :D All sorts of things have sort of 'happened' to me and family lately that i havent much control over :) I hate change and feeling unsetlled. Feeling pretty miserable as it happens! Still i like to come on here and read all the daft posts as it does take my mind off things alittle :angry:

192802[/snapback]

192808[/snapback]

Rob, you're a little Gem :yes

192810[/snapback]

Who'd have thought Rob was a big Will Smith fan?

Who'd have thought Rob was a big Will Smith fan?

192817[/snapback]

William H. Smith

London painter of studies of fruit, who exhibited between 1863 and 1880 at the Royal Academy and between 1863 and 1872 at the British Institute, the Royal Society of British Artists, Suffolk Street and elsewhere.

More like it. :lol: