If only Tony Blair had any balls to say this...

Geordie Boyo

The insinuation that GB shouldn't even get into this with you (i.e. because you're too clever) makes you look like a twat to be fair Dotbum (I don't think you are one though). Canny arrogant like.

192388[/snapback]

I laid it on thick because he called me a thicko.

192395[/snapback]

Well ok then, I take that back. You’re a dick.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The insinuation that GB shouldn't even get into this with you (i.e. because you're too clever) makes you look like a twat to be fair Dotbum (I don't think you are one though). Canny arrogant like.

192388[/snapback]

I laid it on thick because he called me a thicko.

192395[/snapback]

The thicko comment was clearly jocular though, you must have known that. *hides*

In other words you can't rationalize and come to terms that you were being a dick, and still are might I add.

192394[/snapback]

Ok GB, we can have this out if you like, but it's going to take quite a bit of time, I would have thought. How on earth have I questioned your integrity?

You're wrong about what you've said there btw, I think it would be helpful for us to discuss this in a couple of hours, to be honest.

The thicko comment was clearly jocular though, you must have known that. *hides*

192399[/snapback]

What are you babbling about you big girl...!  :lol: I posted this thread to see what other people's opinions were or else I wouldn't have posted it, thicko..!  :lol:

192344[/snapback]

You're a nice lad, but after some of the arguments I've seen you try to make I wouldn't want to get into a serious political discussion with you. :yes

192350[/snapback]

Difference?

Well ok then, I take that back. You’re a dick.

192398[/snapback]

What definition are you using? If you literally mean a six foot typing penis, I'll have to object.

:lol: We've drawn some interest here, even Parky's lurking,

*Distant shouts of "Fight, fight, fight!"*

Edited by ObaGol

In other words you can't rationalize and come to terms that you were being a dick, and still are might I add.

192394[/snapback]

Ok GB, we can have this out if you like, but it's going to take quite a bit of time, I would have thought. How on earth have I questioned your integrity?

You're wrong about what you've said there btw, I think it would be helpful for us to discuss this in a couple of hours, to be honest.

192403[/snapback]

You threatening me, mate? Hey, which ever way you like. Don't think because your 6'0" that makes you the big hard man because I'd be willing to prove that theory wrong.

However, moving on from your hard man antics I think it's fair to say you were questioning my integrity by saying you wouldn't want to get into a serious political discussion with me and plus might I add that I am not willing to accept other people's opinions with only the expectation that everyone should agree with me when I make a thread.

192394[/snapback]

192403[/snapback]

You threatening me, mate? Hey, which ever way you like. Don't think because your 6'0" that makes you the big hard man because I'd be willing to prove that theory wrong.

However, moving on from your hard man antics I think it's fair to say you were questioning my integrity by saying you wouldn't want to get into a serious political discussion with me and plus might I add that I am not willing to accept other people's opinions with only the expectation that everyone should agree with me when I make a thread.

192415[/snapback]

I don't think he was offering you 'outside' like :lol:

192394[/snapback]

192403[/snapback]

192415[/snapback]

FFS man, he's not even implied that! :lol:

Without taking sides here, I can see that one poster is right, and the other is wrong. I'm not going to mention who yet, in case I get dragged in :lol:

192417[/snapback]

Kid who cheers playground fights then scarpers as soon as a teacher comes along tbh. :lol:

Without taking sides here, I can see that one poster is right, and the other is wrong. I'm not going to mention who yet, in case I get dragged in :lol:

192417[/snapback]

Kid who cheers playground fights then scarpers as soon as a teacher comes along tbh. :yes

192422[/snapback]

Spot on :lol:

192417[/snapback]

No, you won’t. If I am the one in the wrong then just say so. I won’t bite your head off, that's your opinion, just explain how. I don’t mind putting my hands up if that’s the case.

The debate has strayed from the original topic somewhat :lol:

192401[/snapback]

Just to bring it back around, as I'm sure I'm now going to have to explain everything I said at some point anyway. I agree with the crux of the issue, that shariah law should not be allowed in Australia (or by easy extension the UK), but he is attacking the issue as a patriot, I do not think patriotism is a good thing and believe that we should attack oppressive religion from a human rights angle. This also allows us to push the matter further than our own countries and into foreign soil, where they are violating human rights under the banner of religion.

192417[/snapback]

No, you won’t. If I am the one in the wrong then just say so. I won’t bite your head off, that's your opinion, just explain how. I don’t mind putting my hands up if that’s the case.

192426[/snapback]

Ok, perhaps "wrong" was the wrong word anyway. I just think you're taking it a bit personally; as you said earlier in the thread, if one of your "mates" on here had said the same thing, you'd have been fine with it.

192401[/snapback]

Just to bring it back around, as I'm sure I'm now going to have to explain everything I said at some point anyway. I agree with the crux of the issue, that shariah law should not be allowed in Australia (or by easy extension the UK), but he is attacking the issue as a patriot, I do not think patriotism is a good thing and believe that we should attack oppressive religion from a human rights angle. This also allows us to push the matter further than our own countries and into foreign soil, where they are violating human rights under the banner of religion.

192427[/snapback]

I'd agree with that but John Howard always reminds me of Les Patterson anyway so it's pretty sensible stuff for him.

192415[/snapback]

:lol: Jaysus Boyo, go away and have a drink for half an hour. It says it on my passport too, I'm worried that customs may think I'm being aggressive now, I'll be in Gitmo before the week's out.

You called me thick, then I called you thick, that's about all there is to that tbh.

I also think that you've completely misread what I've said about everyone agreeing with you. What I meant was, I've said what I thought on the issue and you've said "There's nothing wrong in showing patriotism. You'd like to see that in every country you'd visit all though sadly it doesn't exist here. As far as infringement on human rights what's this article got to do with that? Lets not drift off to something else and turn this into a 40 odd page thread, he's talking about his country's identity (yeah I know, Australia...!) where a religious law is being pushed on society and there way of life.", basically you were pretty dismissive of my point. Just to be clear, I don't really think you expect everyone to agree with you.

I'd have the pair of you tbh.

192428[/snapback]

We're all familiar with the ginger bum love tbh.

btw Boyo, I find the notion that I should somehow treat people differently because I haven't met them yet a little strange. Cliquetastic tbh. :lol:

Although, I know what you mean by it, in fairness.

Edited by ObaGol

192401[/snapback]

192427[/snapback]

I'd agree with that but John Howard always reminds me of Les Patterson anyway so it's pretty sensible stuff for him.

192431[/snapback]

It looks sensible but to be honest it is easy cheap headline grabbing lowest common denominator tub thumping.