rodeer will have to go

Guest freddy

rodeer was asked by myself to get the squad size down well he has done a very good job the average size has been reduced to 4 foot 6 with offy and owen. maybe bringing in ronnie corbett when that stupid windows open may help, god help us.

Here's me thinking you had hung yourself over the weekend.

I don't know what's worse, you still being here or Steve Irwin dying.

WHY MUST GOD TAKE THE GOOD ONES? :blink: :blink:

Edited by Sima

Here's me thinking you had hung yourself over the weekend.

I don't know what's worse, you still being here or Steve Irwin dying.

WHY MUST GOD TAKE THE GOOD ONES? :blink: :blink:

192211[/snapback]

Shit that isn`t it poor Steve`s daughter and wife.

I dunno but theres still no need for Sima to be like that.

192258[/snapback]

Aye, I was just saying he has a baby son.

192308[/snapback]

Yeh it was nowt on you :lol:

Just wondering how Sima feels about coming down from his high horse every now and then..

rodeer was asked by myself to get the squad size down well he has done a very good job the average size has been reduced to 4 foot 6 with offy and owen. maybe bringing in ronnie corbett when that stupid windows open may help, god help us.

192162[/snapback]

i think owen was a wrong buy cos even though he may be quick as a striker, his style of play is widely known hence defenders know how to mark him. plus he has a track record of being quite permanently injured when it comes to club footie

192162[/snapback]

i think owen was a wrong buy cos even though he may be quick as a striker, his style of play is widely known hence defenders know how to mark him. plus he has a track record of being quite permanently injured when it comes to club footie

192736[/snapback]

As it is with all famous strikers...so the plan is what? Ship in unknowns from Asia for a few months and get rid once the opposition know their game? He also scored 7 in 11 when fit, not a bad record for a famous striker, the entire West Ham defence should be taken out and shot tbh.

I'm not sure the two injuries he suffered, which have kept him out for the extended periods of 5 months and probably 8 months, have anything to do with injury proneness.