clubs in newcastle/gateshead

irish_mag

i posted a similar topic over on N-O but i didnt really get a very good response

my football team and i are going over to play in a football tournament hosted by swalwell fc from gateshead in september.

im 16, and have a reasonably good fake id

i was jus wondering wether anyone could post a list of clubs in the newcastle,gateshead area (particularly gatehead because thats were the hotel is)......................THAT are lenient in letting u18s pass through their doors

i know there are plenty of such clubs back here in belfast so any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too old to give a decent answer but I think Ikon or whatever it's called now isn't too fussy. Never was anyway. It's fucking awful though, imo.

192269[/snapback]

Don't send him to Ikon, we don't want him thinking all geordies are complete pricks!!!

I'm the same as Alex, too old to know which place are slack on ID, though i don't look as old as Alex :blink:

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I'm too old to give a decent answer but I think Ikon or whatever it's called now isn't too fussy. Never was anyway. It's fucking awful though, imo.

192269[/snapback]

Don't send him to Ikon, we don't want him thinking all geordies are complete pricks!!!

192273[/snapback]

Would that be the place that used to be called Ritzy per chance?

Try the New Monkey. It's mint.

192275[/snapback]

:blink:

IM, N-O lot too young to get in, with or without fake ID, this lot drawing the pension. Need to find a middle ground.

Incidentally, my brother had the best fake ID anyone had ever seen courtesy of yours truly, reckon he could have gone abroad with that passport. :blink:

192275[/snapback]

Now there's a place they should re-open, let all the complete vermin that go there in and then nuke it, society would be so much better for it!

192276[/snapback]

Is it shut? The website is still there with the hilarious photos:

http://thenewmonkey.net/

If the Monkey's too far I've heard the Pig and Whistle is nearly as bad, I mean good.

192269[/snapback]

I'm the same as Alex, too old to know which place are slack on ID, though i don't look as old as Alex :blink:

192273[/snapback]

That's a height thing :blink:

192275[/snapback]

Now there's a place they should re-open, let all the complete vermin that go there in and then nuke it, society would be so much better for it!

192276[/snapback]

Is it shut? The website is still there with the hilarious photos:

http://thenewmonkey.net/

If the Monkey's too far I've heard the Pig and Whistle is nearly as bad, I mean good.

192280[/snapback]

As far as i know it got shut down after one too many drugs raids and complaints of trouble, but for all i know its back again! I'm quite happy for them to nuke it on the off chance the charvas are in there!

192269[/snapback]

192273[/snapback]

That's a height thing :blink:

192281[/snapback]

How very dare you!

I would hope i'd be stopped for any reason from getting into Ikon just because if i wasn't what they wanted in there that would make feel good!

so ikon looks like the only lenient club in the whole of newcastle/gateshead

come on fellas try harder

p.s. that monkey club looks dodgy as fuck. i thought geordie lasses had the reputation of being the nicest in the country

p.s. that monkey club looks dodgy as fuck. i thought geordie lasses had the reputation of being the nicest in the country

192546[/snapback]

:lol:

Take our chairman's word for it they're all dogs!

Nicest - no.

Easiest - yes.

I'm joking girls btw!

192546[/snapback]

There is no lenient clubs, mate. Tiger Tiger is so strict they find excuses not to let you in even if you are old enough.

"You're not coming in here wearing trousers, son!"

The Monkey is in Sunderland, hence the reason it's dodgey as fuck.

ted maul your a pesimist. once the bouncers hear the charm of my irish voice they wont be able to resist letting me in.

there must be a club in newcastle that has a reputation for being underage. wat do 16/17 year olds do at the weekend

ted maul your a pesimist. once the bouncers hear the charm of my irish voice they wont be able to resist letting me in.

192599[/snapback]

Ah, it's Rockshots you're after tbs tbs.

there must be a club in newcastle that has a reputation for being underage. wat do 16/17 year olds do at the weekend

192599[/snapback]

Like those above have said, Ikon is probably the only club that isn't too fussed about I.D. and age but because of that it's full of Charva scum.

192599[/snapback]

Ah, it's Rockshots you're after tbs tbs.

192602[/snapback]

:lol:

Ask Gemmill the way.

I haven't been to a club in years. :lol: