Who wants £500 ?

Walliver

All you have to do is put on a £580 on the Steelers winning on the 7th September. If they win, you get £500; if they don't, Mansion will return your stake. It's like buying money.

As far as I can see, there's no catch. If there is, don't blame me. You can find out about it on Mansion.com. If you go to 'home' then 'promotions' on the left hand, grey menu it'll tell you all you need to know.

Good luck.

Only catch is that you have to fax them your passport/driving license to cash out.

Legit offer though, they done something else but on a smaller scale recently also.

If i didn't have a 1k over draft on my debit card, i'd have gone for this.

The only catch I can see is that you have to place a bet of £580 minimum but if your account it less than 90 days old you can only deposit £250 if you're using a Visa or Mastercard.

Also you need to send them evidence of photographic ID but they soon as they receive that (through post, e-mail or fax) they will update your account.

So if they lose mansion make $0 and if they win mansion lose $1,000,000ish dollars.

I dont think anyone is really that stupid!

192717[/snapback]

This is great advertising - I'd never have gone on their site, told my friends about the offer or posted about them on Toontastic if not for this deal. I'm sure many other people will be like me. From those people, lots will set up an account and in turn they'll lose loads of money because, generally, people are rubbish at gambling.

They'll also have huge sums of money in their bank account for a while which is bound to earn them quite a bit of interest (I doubt it's enough to cover the pay out (if they need to pay out) but it'll help).

It'll probably also help them with some silly claim to be the world's biggest internet betting site because of the amount of money they had placed on bets at this time.

in theory that may work, hence a lot of companys give a free $20 bet at sign up. but handing over $580 to anyone who wants it is commercial suicide.

192766[/snapback]

:lol:

in theory that may work, hence a lot of companys give a free $20 bet at sign up. but handing over $580 to anyone who wants it is commercial suicide.

192766[/snapback]

Did you get your free games console btw? :lol:

There is a catch.

If you dont cover your bet with someone else (which would reduce your overall winnings but give a guaranteed return) and the mansion bet doesn't come up, you will probably lose through the exchange rate. :lol:

How am I baffled knobjob? :lol: The only reason I can think for something like this is that they see the Steelers as such underdogs that they fully expect them to lose. In the meantime, they take £580 of lots of people's money and put it on deposit, picking up interest on the investment and returning the stake, but not the interest to the individual when the Steelers lose. The sooner they get people to put the bet on, the longer they have the cash for. Or something like that.

How am I baffled knobjob? :lol:  The only reason I can think for something like this is that they see the Steelers as such underdogs that they fully expect them to lose.  In the meantime, they take £580 of lots of people's money and put it on deposit, picking up interest on the investment and returning the stake, but not the interest to the individual when the Steelers lose.  The sooner they get people to put the bet on, the longer they have the cash for.  Or something like that.

192865[/snapback]

I could have told you that tbf. Seething.