HOw do you wipe yours?

wykikitoon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use an excessive amount, this entire place stank of sewage today when they had to get a truck out to pump out a blockage. I wonder if there's a link?

Everyone uses a lot I think.

I'd also like to know, what do people use if they've run out?

Yellow Pages?

Newpaper?

An old sock?

A dish cloth?

The toilet brush?

A full shower?

192626[/snapback]

I've done that, very long time ago. Just keep shit loads of it around now.

Ive got my crevice wiping off to a fine art.

whilst sitting on the crapper - i hold the toilet roll in my left hand. with my right hand i tear off 1 'sheet' at a time and make a nice neat pile on my right thigh.

i then, using a single sheet at a time, proceed to wipe my undercarriage from the front. this enables me to inspect the soiled sheets and to determine how much, if any, further wiping is needed.

My brother once used Bounce.  :lol:

192633[/snapback]

Oooh, me piles just winced.

I don't tear off sheets, I just "roll" it around my hand a couple of times and then tear, and use that.

Was it on here that someone posted about how Americans bunch instead of folding? Creepier than the Christian Right tbh.

192633[/snapback]

I don't tear off sheets, I just "roll" it around my hand a couple of times and then tear, and use that.

Was it on here that someone posted about how Americans bunch instead of folding? Creepier than the Christian Right tbh.

192639[/snapback]

I use that method :lol:

192633[/snapback]

192639[/snapback]

I use that method :lol:

192649[/snapback]

Yeah i don't tear of individual sheets, just get a good amount rolled and then tear.

Nobody here use the Arnie Rimmer method: 3 sheets, 1 up, 1 down and 1 to polish!

Everyone uses a lot I think.

I'd also like to know, what do people use if they've run out?

Yellow Pages?

Newpaper?

An old sock?

A dish cloth?

The toilet brush?

A full shower?

192626[/snapback]

extremely rare i'd run out but i'd use wet wipes.

ffs, anyone who uses one sheet at a time to wipe their arse, might as well just use their hand !!!

I went to a bbq at my cousins house this summer and was shocked to see in their toilet, neatly cut out squares of newspaper piled by the pan, i then confronted him about his cheap hearted attitude to purchasing "skid-sheet" when he informed me that it was infact his Sudoku puzzle cuttings and the roll was on the top of the cistern !

:lol:

Yeah i don't tear of individual sheets, just get a good amount rolled and then tear.

Nobody here use the Arnie Rimmer method: 3 sheets, 1 up, 1 down and 1 to polish!

192675[/snapback]

I took the opportunity to monitor my technique earlier on, three "wraps" of the hand, and tear, gets about 4-5 squares each time. I'll usually wipe and double each time, depending on how messy things are.

Guest Toplass-101

192675[/snapback]

I took the opportunity to monitor my technique earlier on, three "wraps" of the hand, and tear, gets about 4-5 squares each time. I'll usually wipe and double each time, depending on how messy things are.

192705[/snapback]

So did I :lol:

Take loo roll in right hand, hold the end with left, then wrap right hand round left hand 6 times, snap off then put the paper in, and wipe with my right hand.

Ive checked my technique twice and my arse must be huge compared to you lot :yes as I counted 14 sheets one time, and 16 another.

The above technique is used regardless of if its front bum wipe or a or back bum wipe and I also wipe then double up, and if I ever run out of loo roll then I use Bounty or makeup wipes.

We are such a sharing lot this eve, I feel like a bit of a hippy now, group hug :lol:

192675[/snapback]

192705[/snapback]

So did I :lol:

Take loo roll in right hand, hold the end with left, then wrap right hand round left hand 6 times, snap off then put the paper in, and wipe with my right hand.

Ive checked my technique twice and my arse must be huge compared to you lot :) as I counted 14 sheets one time, and 16 another.

The above technique is used regardless of if its front bum wipe or a or back bum wipe and I also wipe then double up, and if I ever run out of loo roll then I use Bounty or makeup wipes.

We are such a sharing lot this eve, I feel like a bit of a hippy now, group hug :lol:

192759[/snapback]

As long as youve washed your hands :yes

To be honest I've just never understood how people could wipe while still sitting down. Surely you have to be stood up to get the leverage to clean properly? I was aghast when I discovered that some people didn't stand up.

To be honest I've just never understood how people could wipe while still sitting down. Surely you have to be stood up to get the leverage to clean properly? I was aghast when I discovered that some people didn't stand up.

192812[/snapback]

Yeh I always stand up and have a good inspection of everything

192812[/snapback]

Yeh I always stand up and have a good inspection of everything

192927[/snapback]

Strategically placed mirror and all.