have you ever been on the telly?

bobbyshinton

Twice properly. Once as the resident geek on the Really Useful Show's Eurovision special in 1998, and once as a bairn, singing a Swedish Christmas carol on Northern Life with Paul Frost. Sheer class. :lol:

I was interviewed after England beat Spain at Euro '96 in that awful Football-themed restaurant in the West End of London. Never seen it but a canny few people I know did.

Ive been in the countdown audience for 5 shows, they film 5 a day.

and for some shitty local Tv show called spoof.

and i think i was on the news when i was a kid..

Aye.

193000[/snapback]

Fond memories of the Irish pub in Hamburg and being able to point at the screen and say "I know that belly!" :lol:

193002[/snapback]

:lol:

He's rumbling. Knows your talking about him.

I got slated for that mind, at least I stayed fully clothed at Leverkusen and Basel.

I was on a programme called Around the world in 80 seconds with my first school, aged about 8 I think. No idea what channel it was on, but to give you an indication of its class it was hosted by Timmy Mallet and Wolf (he of Gladiators fame).

When I was at school I was on Razzamataz twice and also Crosswits? in the audience once where you got the back of my head. Unless you also count being in the crowd at games where Ive been spotted a couple of times.

A few times.

I was in the school choir at Primary School, and we went to St James' for something. I can't remember what. All I remember is that Look North came down, and we were given packets of Tudor crisps by John Anderson and Mirandinha.

I was on Tyne Tees News/Look North when I was 11. The Queen and Prince Phillip came to our school to open a Gymnastics Centre, and we were all lined up. Me and my friends could be seen in the background, waving and jumping about like dickheads at the TV cameras.

There were also glimpses of me in the crowd on the Tyne Tees Match and Sky for a few years, because at the time I sat in the old family enclosure in front of the East Stand, and was about 3 rows from the front and almost on the halfway line.