I'm back

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

And I kinda wish I wasn't. But that's only because I had a good time, so I can't complain.

Also, when checking in at Heathrow on the way out, they had a display case of some of the stuff they'd confiscated. They had stuff like spoons, bleach, shampoo, etc- which is fair enough- some people don't know you can't take that shit on board. BUT someone had tried to take on board two full boxes of shotgun cartridges as though they weren't aware these aren't allowed on a plane. Fuckers took my chapstick though.

And I kinda wish I wasn't. But that's only because I had a good time, so I can't complain.

Also, when checking in at Heathrow on the way out, they had a display case of some of the stuff they'd confiscated. They had stuff like spoons, bleach, shampoo, etc- which is fair enough- some people don't know you can't take that shit on board. BUT someone had tried to take on board two full boxes of shotgun cartridges as though they weren't aware these aren't allowed on a plane. Fuckers took my chapstick though.

193220[/snapback]

Speaking the lingo, eh? :lol:

Guest Patrokles

193220[/snapback]

Speaking the lingo, eh? :lol:

193224[/snapback]

I'm trying hard not to refer to the game as soccer, to be honest.

Guest Patrokles
Im gonna be really, really, really bad here but.....

has that smart lass in the first picture pissed herself, or was she just really pleased to see you? :nono:

195708[/snapback]

I noticed that too! I think we might have gotten up to no good shortly beforehand.

has that smart lass in the first picture pissed herself, or was she just really pleased to see you? :nono:

195708[/snapback]

I noticed that too! I think we might have gotten up to no good shortly beforehand.

195709[/snapback]

pissed herself laughing then :aye:

Guest Patrokles

195708[/snapback]

195709[/snapback]

pissed herself laughing then :aye:

195710[/snapback]

:puke: