After a night out in the Toon

Mark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even your average bender likes a good pizza. Usually girly toppings like ham and pineapple, mind.  :good:

193428[/snapback]

A Kna man, I was gonna make a joke when he replied, but you've ruined it now. :D

Even your average bender likes a good pizza. Usually girly toppings like ham and pineapple, mind.  :good:

193428[/snapback]

A Kna man, I was gonna make a joke when he replied, but you've ruined it now. :angry:

193429[/snapback]

I'll delete if you do. :D

Doesn't matter, ruined I tells ya. Now that I've built up the joke, its just not funny at all.

I was hoping to crack the joke, then everyone would post laughing smilies, and think I'm some kind of comic genius, so I could go to bed one proud man.

Actually, I've just got your joke now, I didn't understand it before, bit slow off the mark today. Which is why I was FOAMING, when you ruined my joke, which I had been planning for ages, actually I stole the joke off my mate, but still besides the point.

This is how bad the pain is...

Your in Metroland, on the waltzer, listening to shooting star for the third time, and some fat bloke, who is probably pushing 50, in a tank top, with tremendous body oder, comes and sits next to you.

This is how bad the pain is...

Your in Metroland, on the waltzer, listening to shooting star for the third time, and some fat bloke, who is probably pushing 50, in a tank top, with tremendous body oder, comes and sits next to you.

193441[/snapback]

...and asks if he can feel your pain?

No, he just cracks a shitty joke that you couldnt understand, and you smile and nod. Then the lights come on, and you turn into that bird from flash dance, and strut your stuff, and your modified backflips and piroets. Then you click on your abit of a looser, and some rock hard charv stands there with his fat as fuck lass, in her pink hoodie, and orange face gans "Lend is 10p" in the heat of the moment, you clothesline that motherfucker, and the crowd goes wild. Then the Hulk Hogans theme tune comes on, and you execute the mother of all leg drops on the OG you just clotheslined. Then you walk away with a smirk on your face.

Just wondering, I had the lushest pizza every last night from, Ameens in the big market, its just amazing. Bolognese Pizza. Amazing mate.

193422[/snapback]

i was gonna recommend you to Ameens, it is canny alright, cheap enough aswell.

Edited by Decky

Not so much after a night out but that Nandos in the gate is fucking magic, nearly took my face off with the hottest sauce the last time i was in, couldn't even pick my glass up to cool my mouth off because my fingers were covered in Chicken skin etc

Edited by Wacky Jnr