After a night out in the Toon

Mark

Is that the Chinese place?  Was in there once years ago, but the whole buffet thing puts me off.  Flies buzzing around the food and the general public coughing and sneezing all over it. :D

193755[/snapback]

Eat all you can buffets are the ultimate in rankness, for greddy bastards or peasents. I reckon you have a 50/50 chance of getting rusty water (at least) after touching that reused salmonella shit!

193768[/snapback]

Big Luke's was 'liftin' too. Shit stodgy food for greedy bastards is right.

193769[/snapback]

It's a challenge though isn't it. I mean they couldn't make any money if it was actually nice food.

193771[/snapback]

Reminds me of an episode of Dr. Katz where one of his clients was obsessed with food and went to a place called 'More Than All You Can Eat'. :good: The one's in America are a bit nicer than the ones here though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the Chinese place?  Was in there once years ago, but the whole buffet thing puts me off.  Flies buzzing around the food and the general public coughing and sneezing all over it. :good:

193755[/snapback]

Eat all you can buffets are the ultimate in rankness, for greddy bastards or peasents. I reckon you have a 50/50 chance of getting rusty water (at least) after touching that reused salmonella shit!

193768[/snapback]

193769[/snapback]

Is Big Luke's the place in the Metrocentre? Horrible if I'm thinking of the same one.

Is that the Chinese place?  Was in there once years ago, but the whole buffet thing puts me off.  Flies buzzing around the food and the general public coughing and sneezing all over it. :good:

193755[/snapback]

193768[/snapback]

193769[/snapback]

Is Big Luke's the place in the Metrocentre? Horrible if I'm thinking of the same one.

193779[/snapback]

Might have been one there but the only one I've been to was the one that used to on (I think) Bath Lane, near Stowell Street.

Guest Toplass-101
Not so much after a night out but that Nandos in the gate is fucking magic, nearly took my face off with the hottest sauce the last time i was in, couldn't even pick my glass up to cool my mouth off  because my fingers were covered in Chicken skin etc

193708[/snapback]

I went there last weekend, even their non-hot stuff was hot! food was lush though :good: