Mail-order brides

Lazarus

The whole concept of sex tourism is not something I really get tbh.  My stance goes against the grain with my accounting brethren of course.

193765[/snapback]

I was talking to a lad I play football with and he couldn't believe I'd been to Amsterdam on 3 separate occasions and never been with a prostitute.

193784[/snapback]

Totally different mindset man. I've only ever been as far as Schiphol, but if I do go to Amsterdam it'll not be for that. :good:

193788[/snapback]

It's a nice place. Dead 'touristy' like, but worth a visit. It's spot on for a city break as there are loads of flights from Newcastle and it's only about an hour away. I'd give the ferry a miss though.

we went to amsterdam when newcastle played PSV

we must have took a wrong turn and ended up in the Aldi section of the red light district, the lasses trying to sell themselves were fucking rotten, if they'd have offered to pay me i would have turned them down

193792[/snapback]

Toontastic annual trip to Amsterdam on the ferry from shields? :good:

we must have took a wrong turn and ended up in the Aldi section of the red light district, the lasses trying to sell themselves were fucking rotten, if they'd have offered to pay me i would have turned them down

193792[/snapback]

Toontastic annual trip to Amsterdam on the ferry from shields? :D

193794[/snapback]

it's a canny idea though :good:

Edited by themags

193792[/snapback]

To be a 'legal prostitute' you have to come from the EU so you get dodgy backstreets in and around the Red Light District where lasses from Eastern Europe etc. and their pimps are 'selling their wares'. The Red Light District is ok in the day time but can be canny shady of a night time (no pun intended).

The whole concept of sex tourism is not something I really get tbh.  My stance goes against the grain with my accounting brethren of course.

193765[/snapback]

I was talking to a lad I play football with and he couldn't believe I'd been to Amsterdam on 3 separate occasions and never been with a prostitute.

193784[/snapback]

Totally different mindset man. I've only ever been as far as Schiphol, but if I do go to Amsterdam it'll not be for that. :good:

193788[/snapback]

It's a nice place. Dead 'touristy' like, but worth a visit. It's spot on for a city break as there are loads of flights from Newcastle and it's only about an hour away. I'd give the ferry a miss though.

193793[/snapback]

Took the ferry across when I first moved to Germany as I had loads of stuff to lug. Didn't fancy trying to kip in my luxury reclining chair, so I ended up hanging out with a bunch of ZZ Top-esque bikers and terrorising the DJ in the dodgy "disco" into playing anything he had with a guitar on it, which basically amounted to "...Teen Spirit" half a dozen times. Quality.

193792[/snapback]

Toontastic annual trip to Amsterdam on the ferry from shields? <_<

193794[/snapback]

it's a canny idea though :(

193796[/snapback]

:good::D:angry::):rip:

193765[/snapback]

193784[/snapback]

193788[/snapback]

193793[/snapback]

Aye not a big fan of ferrys. Got the Seacat over to Belfast once and it was dead rough. Sat outside in the cold so that I could see the horizon and didn't get sick, but when I went back in as we came into dock, you would have thought someone had uncorked a bottle of the ebola virus on board. Sick everywhere, people staggering around like green-faced zombies, a kid spewing over a railing onto a table below. It was just a scene of mass destruction.

193765[/snapback]

193784[/snapback]

193788[/snapback]

193793[/snapback]

Aye not a big fan of ferrys. Got the Seacat over to Belfast once and it was dead rough. Sat outside in the cold so that I could see the horizon and didn't get sick, but when I went back in as we came into dock, you would have thought someone had uncorked a bottle of the ebola virus on board. Sick everywhere, people staggering around like green-faced zombies, a kid spewing over a railing onto a table below. It was just a scene of mass destruction.

193800[/snapback]

Soonds like the Anson in Walsend :D

193792[/snapback]

To be a 'legal prostitute' you have to come from the EU so you get dodgy backstreets in and around the Red Light District where lasses from Eastern Europe etc. and their pimps are 'selling their wares'. The Red Light District is ok in the day time but can be canny shady of a night time (no pun intended).

193797[/snapback]

The Romanian and Bulgarian lasses in Hamburg are entertainingly insistent. They'll generally not approach you if there's even a single female in your group, which is nice, but whenever I walk past with my fella and we're clearly being couply, they still come up and tug at your clothes and ask "threesome?". Bless.

The ferry is shit like. Canny expensive too. About the cheapest you can get is £45 return and the drinks on board are expensive and they check your bags on the way out for drink. The entertainment is class though :good:

193792[/snapback]

193797[/snapback]

The Romanian and Bulgarian lasses in Hamburg are entertainingly insistent. They'll generally not approach you if there's even a single female in your group, which is nice, but whenever I walk past with my fella and we're clearly being couply, they still come up and tug at your clothes and ask "threesome?". Bless.

193802[/snapback]

Reminds me of a story of one of my dad's mates who went on an over-40's football trip to Barcelona. He didn't go with any of the prostitutes near the Ramblas but him an another bloke amused themselves for a while by walking around the backstreets there and 'getting their cocks felt for nowt' :good:

my mate walked up and down that street in Berlin about 4 or 5 times (hackshan market?) where all the ho's are, not one of them would approach him

it's bad crack when your thay ugly a prositute wont come near you for money

:good:

my mate walked up and down that street in Berlin about 4 or 5 times (hackshan market?) where all the ho's are, not one of them would approach him

it's bad crack when your thay ugly a prositute wont come near you for money

:good:

193808[/snapback]

Both the place and the lasses can be pretty rough around there too. That's harsh like. :D

The Louis Theroux programme on this was quality.

193696[/snapback]

It certainly was, that creepy dude on there, Lance, I think his name was, lives in Great Yarmouth, I spotted him shopping in Lowestoft highstreet last week, I did a double take and it took me ages to remember who he was, then it dawned on me that it was the desperate pensioner off Louis Theroux.

193696[/snapback]

It certainly was, that creepy dude on there, Lance, I think his name was, lives in Great Yarmouth, I spotted him shopping in Lowestoft highstreet last week, I did a double take and it took me ages to remember who he was, then it dawned on me that it was the desperate pensioner off Louis Theroux.

193966[/snapback]

:good: Really? What a 'toucher' he is.

193696[/snapback]

193966[/snapback]

:good: Really? What a 'toucher' he is.

193972[/snapback]

Funny you should say that, he was talking to a woman doing a survey and spent most of the time touching her arm.

I've never seen a bloke so desperately needy.