Formation v fulham

TOPTOON

I think that's only my second since the window closed. So not all that often really - I would have thought they'd try and take the piss tbh. Only thing is, it doesn't tell you on the official site how to unsubscribe. :razz:

I think that's only my second since the window closed.  So not all that often really - I would have thought they'd try and take the piss tbh.  Only thing is, it doesn't tell you on the official site how to unsubscribe. :razz:

195212[/snapback]

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TextA...,,10278,00.html

Link is at the bottom just above terms and conditions.

How do I unsubscribe from other unofficial SMS services?

Orange

To set up or cancel regular text message updates simply call 277 free from your Orange phone and follow the prompts. It gives you the option to cancel all text alerts.

T-Mobile

How to cancel the £2.50 a month subscription: On the 29th of each month they text you to see if you want to continue with your subscription. Reply to continue, to unsubscribe don't bother replying.

Vodafone (Vizzavi)

To unsubscribe to this service dial 17442 (10p / call) and follow the instructions to cancel your service. Alternatively email vizzavisupport@vf.vodafone.co.uk with details of your telephone number and the alerts you currently receive, asking for these to be cancelled.

Rivals

Text: RIVALS OFF to 83200. To check your team code click here: http://www.rivals.net

Teamtalk

Call 0870 129 6666 and follow the prompts to unsubscribe, or email sms@teamtalk.com

If you wish to stop receiving your O2 alerts service, please login to www.o2.co.uk and go to My Account, then click on Alerts and select 'off' for the relevant alert. If you have forgotten your password please go to www.O2.co.uk /My Account. From there, click on 'forgot password' and follow the on screen directions. If you've also forgotten your username then click on 'Contact Us' and O2 will reset your account and send you the details. Please include your name, date of birth, mobile number and postcode for verification, with a short description of the problem.

The Sun text alerts (FOOTBALL TxTRA)

Call 0870 900 8664 and listen for the option to unsubscribe from the service.

That's how you unsubscribe from OTHER UNOFFICIAL ones though.  Or that's how I read it.  I'm subscribed to the official one.

195221[/snapback]

Contact your mobile phone company.

That's how you unsubscribe from OTHER UNOFFICIAL ones though.  Or that's how I read it.  I'm subscribed to the official one.

195221[/snapback]

195229[/snapback]

Aye, I text UNSUBSCRIBE to them earlier. I'll follow it up with FUCKING UNSUBSCRIBE later and if that doesn't work I'll follow your advice.

How do I unsubscribe from the SMS service?

Any SMS subscriber can unsubscribe from this service at any time should you wish to do so.

You need to send a text message to 88442 or reply to a sent text message with the word STOP

This will automatically unsubscribe you from the service.

If you are having a problem with this for whatever reason please contact customersupport@premiumtv.co.uk

If you are an existing credit card subscriber, or signed up through the website, and you wish to unsubscribe then please click here to send us an email and a member of our customer services team will unsubscribe you immediately.

That should be the right one now. :razz:

195221[/snapback]

195229[/snapback]

Aye, I text UNSUBSCRIBE to them earlier. I'll follow it up with FUCKING UNSUBSCRIBE later and if that doesn't work I'll follow your advice.

195238[/snapback]

Most companies use ask you to send "STOP" to their number to cancel the subscriptions. Might be worth a shot.