Are you a only child?

bobbyshinton

Nope, got one sister. Although at time's I've wished I was an only child  :good:

193821[/snapback]

My sister was a bitch! One of her favourite tricks if she got in from school before me and it was raining/snowing/freezing, was to put the chain on the front door. When I got home and tried to get in the chain would stop me, and she would come running to the front door and tell me to go to the shop and get her some chocolate/a magazine/whatever because if I didn't, the chain was staying on, and I was staying out in the cold. :angry:

193822[/snapback]

Evil genius tbh :D

Mine is worse now than she's ever been. Total slob and rebel without a clue.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One younger sister. She's the 'quiet' one according to the rest of the family but if I had a penny for every time I ran flack and covered for her.......

If so why?

If so do you display a selfish side with your toy sharing?

Me I'm a only child, mother did not stick with one bloke enough to have another.  I'm very mine, mine, mine :good:

193805[/snapback]

so you had nobody to tell you that Bobby Shinton was shit :D

Actually - he wasn't that bad, he was canny ........ :angry:

Guest Patrokles
Nope, got one sister. Although at time's I've wished I was an only child  :good:

193821[/snapback]

My sister was a bitch! One of her favourite tricks if she got in from school before me and it was raining/snowing/freezing, was to put the chain on the front door. When I got home and tried to get in the chain would stop me, and she would come running to the front door and tell me to go to the shop and get her some chocolate/a magazine/whatever because if I didn't, the chain was staying on, and I was staying out in the cold. :D

193822[/snapback]

Explains a lot!

Two brothers and three sisters for me. I'm the second youngest.

The traits I have (I reckon) are ones of being able to either mix or get things done on my own, and feeling more than comfortable in either situation.

Lack of love and attention is what I got as a youngster :angry: I'm in need of a hug -any of the girls fancy hugging me now???? :D Hmmmm, thought not!!!! :good:

Awwwwww Snakey, I'll give you a hug. Granted my norks aren't as big as Toonraider's, but.........

194290[/snapback]

Mags, your a pure darling :D:angry: I couldn't give a fig about the size of your boobs - as long as they're natural :):( Big ones, small ones, they all need due care and attention <_<:rip:

Christ, I've been away for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

I am the oldest of three ( hence my bossy nature !)

I used to have an absolute mare with my youngest sister, she would do all kinds of nasty shit and when we retaliated she would scream at the top of her lungs and we would get a "hiding" for picking on the "bairn" :good: She still gets called the bairn now and is suitably spoiled to boot. I always dreamed of being an only child :D

oh forgot to add my 3 wicked step sisters!! :D

194099[/snapback]

Any truth in rumour that if you don't get home by midnight you turn into a pumpkin?

194101[/snapback]

:good: Yeah, im still looking for my prince charming too!!

oh forgot to add my 3 wicked step sisters!! :D

194099[/snapback]

Any truth in rumour that if you don't get home by midnight you turn into a bumpkin?

194101[/snapback]

Guess she didn't make it in time. :good:

194153[/snapback]

:angry: Now Brocky dont get cocky just because you're the Toontastic stud!!!

Awwwwww Snakey, I'll give you a hug. Granted my norks aren't as big as Toonraider's, but.........

194290[/snapback]

Mags, your a pure darling :):( I couldn't give a fig about the size of your boobs - as long as they're natural <_<:rip: Big ones, small ones, they all need due care and attention :(:)

Christ, I've been away for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

194293[/snapback]

:good:

Mine might be of the larger variety granted, but they are totally natural!!!!! :D

But i'll give you a hug too Snakey because i hate to think of children not being shown love and affection :(

oh forgot to add my 3 wicked step sisters!! :)

194099[/snapback]

Any truth in rumour that if you don't get home by midnight you turn into a bumpkin?

194101[/snapback]

Guess she didn't make it in time. :angry:

194153[/snapback]

:( Now Brocky dont get cocky just because you're the Toontastic stud!!!

194323[/snapback]

That could be Eminen :good::D

I've never met a real-life pogonophobe before. What an honour.

194638[/snapback]

You looked that up! :drinks:

194782[/snapback]

Nope, knew it the other way round. Vital pub quiz knowledge. :razz:

194789[/snapback]

My mum said never go into pubs. Nasty places where women of ill-repute dwell and men who consume the demon drink go she said.

My mum said never go into pubs. Nasty places where women of ill-repute dwell and men who consume the demon drink go she said.

194796[/snapback]

No danger of that at Meenzer's pub quizes, though some of them may look like that at a glance. :razz:

I'm an only child, and i have only one child.

I'm a social misfit who is scared of beards.

There you go.

194629[/snapback]

Afraid of muslims and ZZ top then :razz:

194808[/snapback]

Muslims aye.

Who or what is a 'ZZ Top'? Sexual positions thread maybe?