bobbyshinton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye.

If so why?

I broke my mam on the way out (more or less). I was a fat bassa even back then.

If so do you display a selfish side with your toy sharing?

Au contraire, Smooth Operator was always welcome to have a fiddle with my Subbuteo.

Nope, got one sister. Although at time's I've wished I was an only child  :good:

193821[/snapback]

My sister was a bitch! One of her favourite tricks if she got in from school before me and it was raining/snowing/freezing, was to put the chain on the front door. When I got home and tried to get in the chain would stop me, and she would come running to the front door and tell me to go to the shop and get her some chocolate/a magazine/whatever because if I didn't, the chain was staying on, and I was staying out in the cold. :D

Nope, got one sister. Although at time's I've wished I was an only child  :good:

193821[/snapback]

My sister was a bitch! One of her favourite tricks if she got in from school before me and it was raining/snowing/freezing, was to put the chain on the front door. When I got home and tried to get in the chain would stop me, and she would come running to the front door and tell me to go to the shop and get her some chocolate/a magazine/whatever because if I didn't, the chain was staying on, and I was staying out in the cold. :angry:

193822[/snapback]

:D

I'm not an only child, no.

193815[/snapback]

Having your English correct by a foreigner.... gutted :good:

For the record I've got two older brothers.

I'm the youngest of 3, sister 10 years older and a brother 5 years older. Get on well with them actually, my nephew (my sisters young un) is an only child and he does get spoiled like, seeing as he's the only granchild as well. I'm a biased bastid but he's a good kid, although they also say you love your own even if they're little shits.

oh forgot to add my 3 wicked step sisters!! :angry:

194099[/snapback]

Any truth in rumour that if you don't get home by midnight you turn into a bumpkin?

194101[/snapback]

Guess she didn't make it in time. :D

194153[/snapback]

she's gonna knack you .... :good: