Bacon says Spears 'may be bigamist'

peasepud

TV presenter Richard Bacon claims he could be legally married to pop princess Britney Spears.

Bacon, 29, said that he legally wed Britney, who is expecting her first child with husband Kevin Federline, while interviewing her in a hotel room for Channel 4's The Big Breakfast.

He claims that the marriage could make Britney, whose marriage to her childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander lasted less than three days, a "bigamist".

Bacon, a DJ on 95.8 Capital FM, told listeners: "It was the first time she'd told anyone she'd split with (Justin) Timberlake and I had a bit of plan, as I had hoped to get the admission out of her about the split.

"I had a vicar waiting round the corner with a real marriage certificate.

"I went down on one knee in front of her and said 'would you marry me?' and she said 'hey sure'.

"So I signalled to the vicar, the vicar walks in with the real marriage certificate. I sign it, she signs it... vicar pronounces us married.

"I'm walking off with the marriage certificate down the corridor when this massive security guard comes hurtling after me, takes it out of my hand and tears it up as he realised what I'd done and that it was legally binding.

"You can't just get rid of it by tearing it up," Bacon said, "which means I actually could still be legally married to Britney Spears, which means her marriage to Kevin doesn't exist and that Britney Spears a bigamist."

But a spokesman for the 23-year-old star rubbished the claims. "Sorry to break Richards heart, but Britney Spears is legally married to her husband Kevin Federline and is expecting their first child together very soon", he said.

He claims that the marriage could make Britney, whose marriage to her childhoodsweetheart Jason Alexander lasted less than three days, a "bigamist".

George?

Edited by Happy Face

He claims that the marriage could make Britney, whose marriage to her childhoodsweetheart Jason Alexander lasted less than three days, a "bigamist".

George?

15543[/snapback]

:blink:

Or the voice of Duckman for people who've seen it!