Hey Mr Admin

Gerrard

Hi Admin,

Could you put my mate back on, hes NOT that tupac person whoever you think he is...we just want to play the games mate, is there any harm in that?

We are Not taking advantage....Its a bit silly waiting to post 50 messages which could take a few weeks to play a game!! hence why he posted them at the same time on his own topic?

If you could do this for us it would be Much Appreciated

Thanks

Steve

Hi Admin,

Could you put my mate back on, hes NOT that tupac person whoever you think he is...we just want to play the games mate, is there any harm in that?

We are Not taking advantage....Its a bit silly waiting to post 50 messages which could take a few weeks to play a game!!  hence why he posted them at the same time on his own topic?

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

No, he's a twat. If he wants to play the games he can go on Playaholics or somewhere else or he can make constructive posts and he'll soon be allowed to play them again.

Tell the thick cunt to make 50 suitable posts, it's not hard is it.

193909[/snapback]

50 posts would take his post count to 'zero'. he'd have to make a further 50 posts to get to +50.

Tell the thick cunt to make 50 suitable posts, it's not hard is it.

193909[/snapback]

50 posts would take his post count to 'zero'. he'd have to make a further 50 posts to get to +50.

193913[/snapback]

Leave the cunt banned i reckon, I've just seen what he's done in the 'fulham formation thread'. :good:

Gemmil....you got some jokes mate...you should be a stand up comedian  he he

193920[/snapback]

Please don't fellate his ego any more it's big enough and about to blow.

193925[/snapback]

:good:

:angry:

Fellate away. :D

Hi Admin,

We are Not taking advantage....Its a bit silly waiting to post 50 messages which could take a few weeks to play a game!!  hence why he posted them at the same time on his own topic?

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

In a word, no!

It costs money to run this place, the games take up plenty of bandwidth so therefore it either costs the members to play them or they put something back in (i.e. sensible posts).

He's not been banned, he's just had his post count altered as punishment. If he (and you for that matter) want to contribute to this place with good sensible posts then you'll be rewarded when you get to 50 posts with access to the arcade.

Jesus christ, I bet you're the type of bloke who would knock on his neighbour's front door and ask him to remove the encryption from his wireless router as you can no longer hack into his broadband.

Freeloader!

Hi Admin,

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

In a word, no!

It costs money to run this place, the games take up plenty of bandwidth so therefore it either costs the members to play them or they put something back in (i.e. sensible posts).

He's not been banned, he's just had his post count altered as punishment. If he (and you for that matter) want to contribute to this place with good sensible posts then you'll be rewarded when you get to 50 posts with access to the arcade.

Jesus christ, I bet you're the type of bloke who would knock on his neighbour's front door and ask him to remove the encryption from his wireless router as you can no longer hack into his broadband.

Freeloader!

193933[/snapback]

Nerd-tastic analogy :good:

OK.....

Well done, sarcasm has just resulted in me upping the minimum post requirement to 100!

Bet those who were trying to achieve it genuinely love you pair of cock-knockers......

:good: