Hey Mr Admin

Gerrard

Hi Admin,

Could you put my mate back on, hes NOT that tupac person whoever you think he is...we just want to play the games mate, is there any harm in that?

We are Not taking advantage....Its a bit silly waiting to post 50 messages which could take a few weeks to play a game!!  hence why he posted them at the same time on his own topic?

If you could do this for us it would be Much Appreciated

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

In a word, no!

It costs money to run this place, the games take up plenty of bandwidth so therefore it either costs the members to play them or they put something back in (i.e. sensible posts).

He's not been banned, he's just had his post count altered as punishment. If he (and you for that matter) want to contribute to this place with good sensible posts then you'll be rewarded when you get to 50 posts with access to the arcade.

Jesus christ, I bet you're the type of bloke who would knock on his neighbour's front door and ask him to remove the encryption from his wireless router as you can no longer hack into his broadband.

Freeloader!

193933[/snapback]

Nerd-tastic analogy :D

193939[/snapback]

:good:

I bet you're the type who would create a DNS server problem, bringing down the entire network and causing me to have to re-format all the machines in the department!

lol next door neighbour....shite..how did you guess???  lol

nah..im legit....

thought geordies where suppose to have a good sense of humour? :good:

193940[/snapback]

Ugh, he's not even a Geordie.

I'll have you know this place is the pinnacle of Freddie Shepherd's Geordie Nation, and you must be able to trace your routes back to George Stephenson and Grace Darling and be related to Jimmy Nail and Robson Green to be allowed to play here.

Be Gone.

Craig I'd put the pair of them on minus infinity tbh.

193938[/snapback]

He's gonna get 'miserabled' in a minute if he doesn't accept it and get on with posting something decent.

BTW Gerrard, all the posts in protest on here don't count, so I'll be adjusting your post tally accordingly...

:good:

Hi Admin,

Could you put my mate back on, hes NOT that tupac person whoever you think he is...we just want to play the games mate, is there any harm in that?

We are Not taking advantage....Its a bit silly waiting to post 50 messages which could take a few weeks to play a game!!  hence why he posted them at the same time on his own topic?

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

In a word, no!

It costs money to run this place, the games take up plenty of bandwidth so therefore it either costs the members to play them or they put something back in (i.e. sensible posts).

He's not been banned, he's just had his post count altered as punishment. If he (and you for that matter) want to contribute to this place with good sensible posts then you'll be rewarded when you get to 50 posts with access to the arcade.

Jesus christ, I bet you're the type of bloke who would knock on his neighbour's front door and ask him to remove the encryption from his wireless router as you can no longer hack into his broadband.

Freeloader!

193933[/snapback]

:good: My hero tbh.

193938[/snapback]

He's gonna get 'miserabled' in a minute if he doesn't accept it and get on with posting something decent.

BTW Gerrard, all the posts in protest on here don't count, so I'll be adjusting your post tally accordingly...

:D

193949[/snapback]

Shitbag tbh :good:

193938[/snapback]

:angry:

193949[/snapback]

193955[/snapback]

Aye well I'm minding the bairn this afternoon and he's emptied all the CDs out of their cases so I'm not in the best of moods! :D

193938[/snapback]

:angry:

193949[/snapback]

193955[/snapback]

Aye well I'm minding the bairn this afternoon and he's emptied all the CDs out of their cases so I'm not in the best of moods! :D

193957[/snapback]

I bet he's the sort of bairn that would mix up your entire My Documents folder without so much as a by your leave!

193938[/snapback]

:)

193949[/snapback]

193955[/snapback]

193957[/snapback]

I bet he's the sort of bairn that would mix up your entire My Documents folder without so much as a by your leave!

193961[/snapback]

Bastid! :angry:

Hi Admin,

Thanks

Steve

193906[/snapback]

In a word, no!

Freeloader!

193933[/snapback]

well thats me away then :good:

193938[/snapback]

:D

193949[/snapback]

Cant believe ye havent ran an IP check on him. Saying that though, benefit of the doubt and all that, maybe all bindippers (other than Mad on the Rocks :good:) are all wired into the same IP.

Stopping people accessing the arcade until they reach 100 posts is a bit harsh tbh but if your host makes you pay for additional bandwidth usage then fair do's.

My host doesn't have such restrictions so games are free on my site :good: [/shamless plug]

As for Markyco and Gerrard, there's plenty of sites out there with the arcade mod installed, why not spend a few minutes on Google looking for those rather than spamming this board?

Stopping people accessing the arcade until they reach 100 posts is a bit harsh tbh but if your host makes you pay for additional bandwidth usage then fair do's.

My host doesn't have such restrictions so games are free on my site  :D [/shamless plug]

As for Markyco and Gerrard, there's plenty of sites out there with the arcade mod installed, why not spend a few minutes on Google looking for those rather than spamming this board?

194342[/snapback]

Fuck right off in other words :good:

My host doesn't have such restrictions so games are free on my site  :angry: [/shamless plug]

194342[/snapback]

Fuck right off in other words :good:

194343[/snapback]

:D:)